Sign them now or later ??? And who?

Where do you place the priority ??

• Sign Fabregas and Rossi now, Sanchez next summer ..

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Sign Fabregas and Sanchez now, Rossi next summer ..

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Sign Rossi and Sanchez now, Fabregas next sumer...

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Sign all of them now, next year it will be difficult to sign the excluded...

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other (please specify..)

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Birdy

I did not include hazard or PAstore in the poll, because the main transfer rumours are focusing on these three names..

What i dont get,
is that if Guardiola has made up his mind and he thinks Barca needs these three players why:

1) dont we get someone on loan with a buy-clause in his contract for next summer (and spend in this way next summer for a player we are going to have playing for us from august..)
Like Milan did with Ibrahimovic...

2) dont we agree with the teams to buy the players on installments and not spend the whole cash right away..

And really the Sanchez, Rossi, Fabregas cases are players 22-24, not 29 like Villa, so we are planning for the next 6 years (unless something changes), not for the next two..
WE should act cleverly...

By the way, Fays said we have 45m + possible sales.. Ibra's 24 m will be added on that.. So its around 70m for this summer..

Ps: Does anyone knows when Miilan are going to activate the buy-option? or they are still doubting ? ...

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Its really nice to talk about all these great players but we have to think realistically. Players like Fabregas, Rossi and Sanchez will no be content with spending the majority of the season on the bench or coming off it. Where will they play? You trying to tell me Xavi of iniesta will be willing to set down to allow Fabregas to play? What about Afellay who plays in the same position as Sanchez? Im sure he would be considerably unsettled with the addition on another wide player. Rossi to start ahead or Villa or Messi? i sincerely doubt that...All these things have to be taken into consideration before we make these extravagant purchases with the already limited funds we have available. The situation call for intelligence and a little tact......

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'd sign Sanchez and Fabregas, why sign both Rossi and Sanchez, it's hard enough for one to start but both? and they will both want to be in the first team on a permanent basis, plus I think Alexis Sanchez has more potential and could even be one of the worlds greatest who knows, rossi is a decent striker who has had a decent season but I doubt he is barca class, as for fabregas he could come in for xavi and iniesta, mostly xavi since he is getting older and wouldn't mind sitting some games, if we get these two signings we should be good to go.

Home of Barca Fans