Sign them now or later ??? And who?

Where do you place the priority ??

• Sign Fabregas and Rossi now, Sanchez next summer ..

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Sign Fabregas and Sanchez now, Rossi next summer ..

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Sign Rossi and Sanchez now, Fabregas next sumer...

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Sign all of them now, next year it will be difficult to sign the excluded...

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Other (please specify..)

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Birdy

New Poll :

Assuming that all three are wanted (which is likely), and assuming (which is more likely) that we do not have the money to sign all of them this summer..
Which one would you exclude??
Any reasoning acceptable (Debt, Contract years remaining, Financial fair play, preference, necessity for one of them ..)

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
SO MANY COMBINATIONS :D
yeh, i think its either rossi + sanchez OR cesc.. i dont think the fuds are there for all 3.
Depending on how much we make from selling people.. or it could be one of the first two, WITH fabregas o_O

although id love cesc, i dont think it will happen (again) give thiago a go, and maybe play sanchez/messi /afellay in midfield now and again..

Last edited:

iookram

Sign Rossi and Sanchez now, Fabregas next summer.

If needed, start Sanchez and/or Rossi, Messi could drop to Iniesta's role, Iniesta dropping to Xavi's role. Also gives Thiago a chance with no Fabregas at Camp Nou.

Birdy

i voted sanchez and rossi now..
The truth is that one of them should have arrived last summer instead of villa..
But, Fabregas will not look anywhere else to go, Barca is his only destination..
He can stay one more year in London, and his price will be lower next summer, especially if he repeats one more year like this..
On the contrary, you cannot say the same about Rossi and Sanchez.. If we dont get them now, i am afraid they might end elsewhere..

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I'd sign Cesc and Rossi now. Sanchez price is rocketing with City's bids, he will be nearly as expensive as Cesc. We don't need all 3 anyway IMO. Rossi wants to come, he's already in Spain, and he's a greater goal threat. No point getting Cesc next summer.

Home of Barca Fans