Should we buy Luis Suarez?

Should we buy Luis Suarez during the Winter Transfer Market?

• Total voters

Panna

Absolutely not. Suarez is a good player but not for the top.He is at his best when the team is build around him,when he is the main man.
At this moment he is not in a good shape at Ajax because somebody else is becoming 'the man'. At Barça he will never be the main man so it will not work.

jamrock

No, we should spend what ever it takes to get Pastore and thats it.

The thing he, messi, Villa and iniesta would do to opposing defenses, would be out law in football

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
With Ibrahim Afellay well-captured we won't need any reinforcements, be it in mid field or attack. Any player bought would make it tough for the likes of Pedro, Bojan, Thiago to get any playing time.

Since Afellay is coming in January we will have enough time till summer to assess if he can succeed with our game. If Bojan still can't find his shooting boots by summer, loan him out and buy a big CF to complement with the short strikers we have. Even if Afellay doesn't settle well in MF he will offer great help from wings if there's a big man waiting in the box, which in itself is a solution for parked buses!! This is exactly why the Rossi rumor created by 'Sport' is totally bull shit imo

So, sorry Suarez. You are definitely quality but you are not what we need now!!

Trequartista

The good
With Ibrahim Afellay well-captured we won't need any reinforcements, be it in mid field or attack. Any player bought would make it tough for the likes of Pedro, Bojan, Thiago to get any playing time.

Since Afellay is coming in January we will have enough time till summer to assess if he can succeed with our game. If Bojan still can't find his shooting boots by summer, loan him out and buy a big CF to complement with the short strikers we have. Even if Afellay doesn't settle well in MF he will offer great help from wings if there's a big man waiting in the box, which in itself is a solution for parked buses!! This is exactly why the Rossi rumor created by 'Sport' is totally bull shit imo

So, sorry Suarez. You are definitely quality but you are not what we need now!!

Afellay and then sign a striker,not suarez,I prefer Llorente,loan Bojan and then we are done

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Afellay and then sign a striker,not suarez,I prefer Llorente,loan Bojan and then we are done

yeah a loan for him would be the best option for all the parties involved but the kid does even entertain that idea!!

Any way I'm not quite sure now if Llorente would be okay for being a bit part player. Some one entering his 30s should be the option

D

dikton

we bought afellay this means that iniesta might play forward and if want to buy a striker i think that would bee TORRES.

Trequartista

The good
its the other way around,dikton,Afellya as a winger and Iniesta in midfield,we need a striker,Torres is awesome but I think we should go for another one

ranjix

Jefecito
No Suarez. I think Afellay will be good transfer. We dont need anyone at the moment. Thiago will be promoted too.

D

dikton

No Suarez. I think Afellay will be good transfer. We dont need anyone at the moment. Thiago will be promoted too.

Thiago within 2 weeks will be promoted i think. AFELLAY IS PART OF F.C BARCELONA.

Home of Barca Fans