Should we buy Luis Suarez?

Should we buy Luis Suarez during the Winter Transfer Market?

• Total voters
S

Satori

Arshavin would be perfect imo. Suarez would be second choice though.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Do you think we should?

And I Know there is a Thread like this but I want to find out your opinion on Luis Suarez as well :D

The "Is this a joke?" answer was actually the joke but go ahead and tick it if that's what you think...

Last edited:
i think this guy is the real deal, he performance against Milan in the CL was class, but the price they want is alot

desoe

It would be a gamble once again. If we lose the game, we'll lose a lot of money, too. But we already lost so much money in the last few so years, so I guess we're not feeling the pain of it anymore. Just like some kind of masochists.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Well I choose Llorente in other poll, but the team is too shortly, so we need reinforcements... Suarez perhaps as a second option...

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Not a big fan of Llorente to be honest though he would be cheaper than Suarez but that's not the point...

Richard.H

Buy back Giuly, Oleguer, and Maxi Lopez. Also hire Frank Riijkard as an assistant coach. This will surely make the team unstoppable and have a hybrid of the barca of 2005-2006 with the barca of present. That's what we all want after all, no?

MoFroBo

He is sensational, worked very well in WC. I don't think he would flop as he proved with his national team that he is capable to score not only in Dutch league. But ofc. his price is more than 30m...

desoe

But ofc. his price is more than 30m...

This is ridiculous. There's no way a player from the Eredivisie to cost so much. The level of this league is too low, so an overpricing like this is absurdish. But we paid 25 mil. for a player from Ukraine, so what's the big deal anyway ..

MoFroBo

Majorly WC proved his worth, with his team you must be something to lead your national team to 4th spot.

Home of Barca Fans