Should Bravo and ter Stegen switch next season?

Switch Bravo and ter Stegen?

• Total voters

reDIOS10

TBH, i've always felt safer with Bravo. I thought Ter Stegen would be better at aerial balls, but i just don't know

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I voted for a switch of roles since I believe Bravo being the much more experienced GK can handle sporadic playing time + we'll have more games to play next season too.

Also because regular playing time can iron out the flaws in Marc's keeping right now.

Basically long-term benefit > short term

reDIOS10

I voted for a switch of roles since I believe Bravo being the much more experienced GK can handle sporadic playing time + we'll have more games to play next season too.

Also because regular playing time can iron out the flaws in Marc's keeping right now.

Basically long-term benefit > short term

mmm, I think you're right. I never actually thought of it that way. Mats is young so he needs playing time while Bravo is experienced enough to handle big matches with less playing time.

it's a good point and why i'd rather drop this switch system. There'll be plenty of games and i'd like them both to rotate. If mats fails to impress he can play easy games. If bravo fails or mats steps up he can play the tough ones.

2 supercopa, 1 European supercup, 2 CWC games... Feels good to be back on top.

Last edited:

serghei

I'd keep it how it is now. Bravo's consistency is brilliant for La Liga. Ter Stegen's ability to save seemingly impossible shots is what could keep you alive in a competition like Champions League. I think these competitions play to each other's strenght.

BorussiaBarcelona

ter Stegen should be the #1 goalkeeper starting next season.

Bravo can play in the Copa and is experienced enough to come in and deliver a solid outing if ter Stegen needs a break or does not work out.

MATS also does not(at all) like the current rotation and, no matter what, should be the guy that gets most games. He just turned 23, needs games to keep on developing and should be the longterm keeper.

Home of Barca Fans