Should Bravo and ter Stegen switch next season?

Switch Bravo and ter Stegen?

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
2015/2016 - Bravo for Copa and CL, Mats for La Liga.

While both did their job well this season, I think neither would object much at changing roles.
The German would get a more regular playing time while Bravo has nothing left to prove in La Liga having won the Zamora.

Also, we're possibly in for even more games next season with CWC and SuperCups.

Neymessi

Neither of the 2 have done nothing do get benched.However MATS is young and needs more playing which is achievable by playing him in the league while bravo is getting old but can still do the job and we play him in the CL.Problem solved.Mats is much more prone to brainfarts than bravo though.

khaled_a_d

It would make sense ,but that should mean Bravo should play Super cups and CWC too ,there is nothing guarantee that we would play so many games in CDR and CL as we played this season and it will be unfair for him if our season was cut short in any of those competitions so i would think those extra 5 games will be good for him

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No, absolutely not. I don't trust Bravo to keep up his form with sporadic game time. I don't want to see Sociedad Bravo resurface.

FC B

First time I thought about it a few days ago I wanted it. Now I prefer to let things as they are.

StarLord

2015/2016 - Bravo for Copa and CL, Mats for La Liga.

While both did their job well this season, I think neither would object much at changing roles.
The German would get a more regular playing time while Bravo has nothing left to prove in La Liga having won the Zamora.

Also, we're possibly in for even more games next season with CWC and SuperCups.

No.

Bravo is good enough for the league (until proven otherwise) and Mats is good enough for all the rest. And since you rightly note that we are going to have even more non-Liga games next season, then Mats will get even more playing time. He played something like 20 games last season (which included the mega-games of the CL, plus some tough opponents in the Copa) and will probably play even more during the next.

There is no reason at all to mess with a winning formula.

Albo

Maybe MAtS should get like 8 la liga games next season + all the cup games. He is young and needs games to progress.

Alik

I'd say keep it as it is for one more season and maybe let MAts play a few more matches in the league.

Home of Barca Fans