Shirt Sponsorship

Should Barca take on a shirt sponsor to pay off the debts?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well we currently get the highest amount in shirt sponsor out of any club in the world:- £20m per year for 4 years.

Barca can easily double that should they wish to go that way, no doubt in my mind of that.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
how much can a shirt sponsor give us per season?
i dont think it's that much and in the end that money will be spent on transfers or something instead of paying debts

To put it into prospective, Man Utd just signed the largest shirt sponsorship deal worth £80mil over 4 years. So we would expect something similar.

Well we currently get the highest amount in shirt sponsor out of any club in the world:- £20m per year for 4 years.

Barca can easily double that should they wish to go that way, no doubt in my mind of that.

No you don't. Man Utd do now.

Aasim

Bumbleman
No. We've been through a lot of financial difficulties throughout our history so why should we buckle in now? It's a great tradition which separates us from Madrid even further.

F

Flavia

To put it into prospective, Man Utd just signed the largest shirt sponsorship deal worth £80mil over 4 years. So we would expect something similar.

No you don't. Man Utd do now.
Isn't the same? Or Man Utd will get £80m per year?

koko

as soon as i saw barca with unicef i suspected it was a way to break in the fans for a shirt sponsor get them used to seeing something on the shirt... i fully expect them to take a sponsor when the unicef deal runs out

-Nas-

To help clear the debts, it makes sense. However, all kits are much better without sponsorship, it helps to preserve tradition plus its better aesthetically.

Yep United get £80m over 4 years, I think our last deal was similar when we had AIG. Barca should easily be getting that much over 4 years if they choose to take sponsorship.

maz

I walk the line
as soon as i saw barca with unicef i suspected it was a way to break in the fans for a shirt sponsor get them used to seeing something on the shirt... i fully expect them to take a sponsor when the unicef deal runs out

Yeah that was being discussed when we first made the agreement with UNICEF, but it's ironic that it was Laporta that set up the UNICEF deal to cushion the impact if/when Rosell gets a shirt sponser lol.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yeah that was being discussed when we first made the agreement with UNICEF, but it's ironic that it was Laporta that set up the UNICEF deal to cushion the impact if/when Rosell gets a shirt sponser lol.

That's of course if your cynical conspiracy theory is correct.

Home of Barca Fans