Seydou Keita

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Imagine we'd still have Cesc and he would have been promoted alongside Basquet this year. Wow

shadows

when will we see his Sevilla form??'

Maybe he has been poor because he s not playin as a out and out DMF!!!Comparisons wid The Yaya doesnt help as well!

Barca_Ray_USA

I think he was quite effective every time he played. And he is dangerous in air. For me he`s definitely one to keep for next season

shadows

I think he was quite effective every time he played. And he is dangerous in air. For me he`s definitely one to keep for next season

Of course we should keep him..But when u see the DMF qualities this season he has been miles behind the great wall of china Yaya!

Barca_Ray_USA

I think he played a CM in Sevilla. Just in front of Poulsen. Problem is that FCB sees all tall Africans as DM`s by default. Even Yaya Toure wasn`t a DM in Monaco nor for the Ivory Coast ;)

shadows

I think he played a CM in Sevilla. Just in front of Poulsen. Problem is that FCB sees all tall Africans as DM`s by default. Even Yaya Toure wasn`t a DM in Monaco nor for the Ivory Coast ;)

Lol yea,.,,,But Yaya is like a black hole infront of the back 4..He is jus an amazing buy for us,..People who say Lass DIarra is the next Makalele should look @ Yaya first before deciding!!

Zqa-

Pep just needs to find out which role both on and off the field Keita shall have. On the field, he haven't been giving the right position yet, playing both DM/CM and AM.. Somewhere between CM and AM is his best position imo. He really impresses me in some matches, but in other, he just looks really lost out there.

M.L. King

The Preacher
Keita does a lot of hard and dirty work in the midfield. He is a pretty valuable player. Another thing I like about him is that he can join the offence sometimes and as he demonstrated even score. In my opinion, a great back-up. It's clear that he hasn't fully adapted yet, but once he does I think he will be a great asset for our team.

maz

I walk the line
Yeah i agree...he still hasnt adapted entirely. But its clear he's improved over the course of the season.

Barca_Ray_USA

To be fair, he played very little compared to most players. He was a good signing and brought us some qualities that we lacked. Even scored 4-5 goals, which is pretty amazing imo.

Home of Barca Fans