Seydou Keita

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope it`s not his last vs. Real Madrid, IC.

Yesterdays goal was quite exquisite. He was obviously more fresh than Lyon`s defenders but still it was a perfect finish

mmandela

Sueco estrella
hahah yeah it's easy to forget about Dani, you almost take him for granted... he has been so involved in the success of this season

Keita was a great buy, I believe he will be great for us next season. The finish against Lyon was pure class

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
I guess I'm one of the few who's not a fan. He's gotten some vital goals for us but at times he just seems to run around not sure what to do.

maz

I walk the line
He hasnt got the chemistry with the other team that busquets seem to have. Right now he seems to be solid but not exceptional. However i feel that within a season he will prove to be a very good buy. Im glad pep is giving him more of an attacking role. I guess when he arrived we all hoped he could be this amazing dm/cm/am hybrid that could fill in any role because he african with a decent touch. However its pretty obvious that he thrives if given a bit more freedom to roam rather than having to be disciplined and stay close to yayá.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
He hasnt got the chemistry with the other team that busquets seem to have.
:)

Reminds of a quote of some Spaniard:

Show me 20 youngsters and i can pick the two out of the Barça cantera without a doubt.

:flagvl8:

Home of Barca Fans