Seung Woo Lee

Kohe321

Here are some highlights from a recent game with the South Korea U18 team.

[youtube]j45rPY_ZaH4[/youtube]

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Looks good. Don't know why he's compared to Messi though. Looks much more like Neymar in style.

alexstylist

Looks good. Don't know why he's compared to Messi though. Looks much more like Neymar in style.

Dont't think so.
From my point of view, he's plays very similarly to Messi. He is as fast as him with the ball, has got a very close ball-controll and is able to play very dangerous passes.
Let's hope that he is loyal and trusts in Barca !

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I know this questions have been asked like 3000 times, but when will he be eligible to play competitive matches for us?

ceefoo

Doesn't look it but he's actually taller than messi, needs to start hitting the gym, has the quick feet and the football IQ but needs to be able to ride challenges with his type fo play or he'll never be able to play in the center.
According to the in-game graphic, he's 173 cm (5ft 8"), Messi is 169 cm (5ft 7"). I can understand the comparisons with Leo, but every small player that can dribble at pace gets compared with him nowadays. I'll say this of him; like Messi, he does appear to have spatial awareness, which is a rare thing at such a young age.

According to the in-game graphic, he's 173 cm (5ft 8"), Messi is 169 cm (5ft 7"). I can understand the comparisons with Leo, but every small player that can dribble at pace gets compared with him nowadays. I'll say this of him; like Messi, he does appear to have spatial awareness, which is a rare thing at such a young age.

Not saying he's as good as Messi or anything but if he really wants to play in the center (As that one twitpic of a formation with him playing infront of messi would suggest) He's going to have to look at how Messi is built and be able to ride challenges in all these videos he's getting bumped off the ball all the time by kids his age, imagine in tier 1 football what would happen. Its either he moves fast enough to never get hit (Messi when he was younger, and even Messi wasn't fast enough to completely use his talents without the right build) or bulks up to ride challenges (Messi post 2008).

navidjaan

Superb talent but I'm afraid that I highly dislike his arrogant attitude on the pitch. Reminds me a bit of CR7 at times.. Otherwise a huge talent and we can only hope for the best when he'll return from the ban on January 6th 2016. He'll probably go straight to Barça B who are probably expecting to lose Dongou, Sandro, Munir and Adama for next season.. Also makes sense since Barça have just bought Las Palmas and Spain U17 striker Rafa Mujica for Juvenil A.

Mexcelona

Superb talent but I'm afraid that I highly dislike his arrogant attitude on the pitch. Reminds me a bit of CR7 at times.. Otherwise a huge talent and we can only hope for the best when he'll return from the ban on January 6th 2016. He'll probably go straight to Barça B who are probably expecting to lose Dongou, Sandro, Munir and Adama for next season.. Also makes sense since Barça have just bought Las Palmas and Spain U17 striker Rafa Mujica for Juvenil A.

that'll quickly go away once he makes it to the b or first team.
a good yelling from suarez or messi will put him in place.

Rahj

i'd like to be wrong about this, but i don't think that this kid will make it at barca. he hasn't impressed me lately, especially as a team player. btw, what happened to the i-told-you-so thread? :D

kozza

I think it's better for him to return to competition for some months with juvenil, next January he will be 3 years non competitive and will need to catch rhythm, throwing him directly with a poor B-team against 10 years older players could harm his development.

Home of Barca Fans