Seung Woo Lee

MaxY

Devil May Cry
"My dream is to surpass Messi and win a ballon-dor. I will work hard for it"

Holy shit,he's so arrogant. You guys might as well sell him to us with that attitude :neymar: .

L

linetty

Holy shit,he's so arrogant. You guys might as well sell him to us with that attitude :neymar: .
... "Even if Real approach me I have no intention of leaving Barca"

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Arrogant would be "I'm gonna surpass Messi" this is just ambitious (for now).

Also, every talented footballer dreams of surpassing Messi .. but no one will for a while, that much is certain.

mikia14

26537C385538900C0B98EF

Recent dribbling against Korean 3rd division team(1st in the league)
Reminiscent of right footed Messi dare I say

mikia14

He only partook in a practice game as shown above for 30 minutes. Overall consensus was his skills and dribbles were good, but didn't play well with the team. Makes sense since it's been only 3 days since he joined, and haven't played for 6 months...

Kohe321

26537C385538900C0B98EF

Recent dribbling against Korean 3rd division team(1st in the league)
Reminiscent of right footed Messi dare I say

Well, Messi comparison aside for a moment, the way he leads the ball with such control and light touch while running close to full speed is spectacular, especially for a 17 year old. He has an immense amount of natural talent. Extremely gifted.

Would be so cool if he could make it in the first team in the future.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't know much about this guy. Are you people sure he isn't the next Deulofeu?

He's a lot more team oriented when he plays with the Barca youth sides.

Deulofeu was given free reign most of the time. And even when he was brilliant, with Barca B, he was much more individualistic in his play style.

Of course, we can never be sure. I for one still think Deulo has what it takes to make it. He just needs a coach that will actually work with him.

Home of Barca Fans