Seung Woo Lee

MessiDinho10

He can always train with Barça B, the tournaments are for him to get match experience with other players his age. Bad management imo.

MessiDinho10

So apparently FIFA is making sure he doesn't play in friendlies and unofficial tournaments as well. I'd sue FIFA if I were him, the rules were created to protect minors, but all they do once a player has settled down in a new country (like Lee) is ruin their careers and childhood. They completely neglect the fact that it's difficult to go back after two/three years. If they want to stop those youth transfers, the FIFA should be there to block it when the player is registered at the national FA.

khaled_a_d

So apparently FIFA is making sure he doesn't play in friendlies and unofficial tournaments as well. I'd sue FIFA if I were him, the rules were created to protect minors, but all they do once a player has settled down in a new country (like Lee) is ruin their careers and childhood. They completely neglect the fact that it's difficult to go back after two/three years. If they want to stop those youth transfers, the FIFA should be there to block it when the player is registered at the national FA.

Sue FIFA?that is a case he is going to lose easily
He isn't a professional man .he is child according to the laws and if someone/some organization according to the law is using minors they won't be allowed to continue doing so even if the child is settled
I don't like it and it is unfair .but from the laws POV it is actually the right thing

khoazany

Sue FIFA?that is a case he is going to lose easily
He isn't a professional man .he is child according to the laws and if someone/some organization according to the law is using minors they won't be allowed to continue doing so even if the child is settled
I don't like it and it is unfair .but from the laws POV it is actually the right thing

I think whether it's fair or not depends on which perspective you are looking from.From the kid and his family's POV it's totally unfair for them however it would be unfair for other clubs in other countries if Spanish clubs like Barca are allowed to sign many non-EU kids at that very early age.But again if we are looking from that perspective then more clubs should be banned including Real and Valencia.

L

linetty

Continues training with the B team along with Paik, some other Korean. It pains me that he can't play any games, they're really hurting him. What a stupid sanction that is.

khaled_a_d

I think whether it's fair or not depends on which perspective you are looking from.From the kid and his family's POV it's totally unfair for them however it would be unfair for other clubs in other countries if Spanish clubs like Barca are allowed to sign many non-EU kids at that very early age.But again if we are looking from that perspective then more clubs should be banned including Real and Valencia.

It has nothing to do with other clubs worldwide .it is about the kids and their lifes only

Home of Barca Fans