Seung Woo Lee

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy is hyped up so much that the possible fall could be very ugly.

Fans expect him to be a phenomenon when he starts playing official games for us which is unfair to the player. The expectations and hype which have been build up so much is in dangerous levels.

L

linetty

Nobody expects him to be a phenomenon right away... If he doesn't make it, a pity, but I hope he eventually does and for now I want to enjoy him while I still can.

khaled_a_d

tbf it is era were kids are hyped everywhere .if not during youth level then once you score your 1st senior goal even if it is in the 2nd division in Spain or England .all those players have to deal with it
Messi was hyped as crazy when he was 18 ,he is compared to Maradona since day one and he still managed to reach his potential ,same with Neymar and Hazard so far
Hyping players is dangerous at times ,but in the era of you type and where every moment is filmed it is something every prospect will have to to work with
Lee is talented ,I said here b4 that I see him as an Aguero rather than Messi ,a gr8 striker that scores plenty of goals but not quite a legend .he lost importannt times in his developing but he still has enough time to get better and use to competition again
For me he is the most talented player I've seen coming through La Masia not named Deulofeu for some time .Deulofeu disappointed so far but I believe he will make it in few years

DinhoR10

His dribbling and creativity is better than aguero when you account for age imo not saying he'll be better or as good as Messi but he has the potential to be a legend if he can translate his quickness and change of pace dribbling.

Bertus

His dribbling and creativity is better than aguero when you account for age imo not saying he'll be better or as good as Messi but he has the potential to be a legend if he can translate his quickness and change of pace dribbling.
You can't compare him with players that play in big clubs and big leagues.

He needs to show what he can do against better players than the ones he's currently facing.

It's the same as in Tennis. Many youths are seen as genius in junior league and fail miserably later or just become average.

Gasquet was BETTER than Nadal during their junior time together.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

You can't compare him with players that play in big clubs and big leagues.

He needs to show what he can do against better players than the ones he's currently facing.

It's the same as in Tennis. Many youths are seen as genius in junior league and fail miserably later or just become average.

Gasquet was BETTER than Nadal during their junior time together.

True, we'll see next year.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
For me he is the most talented player I've seen coming through La Masia not named Deulofeu for some time .Deulofeu disappointed so far but I believe he will make it in few years

I would say that Lee is the most talented attacker since Deulofeu, because we still have Samper in the B team.

Messi10

Lets not forget Ricardo Quaresma was hyped to be the player Ronaldo become, Lets not forget Freddie Adu
I suppose mental stats which no one can tell is a huge part weather you will make it or not make it as a player

Lee got that messi dribbling, and that messi finishing, He small but special talent, Shame the ban will effect him but least he not injured:) and gets a rest at such a young age so no burn out which could become a blessing in disguise. There always doubts about asian players mental hidden abiltys, Hope Lee makes it, Patience is key,

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Lets not forget Ricardo Quaresma was hyped to be the player Ronaldo become, Lets not forget Freddie Adu
I suppose mental stats which no one can tell is a huge part weather you will make it or not make it as a player

Lee got that messi dribbling, and that messi finishing, He small but special talent, Shame the ban will effect him but least he not injured:) and gets a rest at such a young age so no burn out which could become a blessing in disguise. There always doubts about asian players mental hidden abiltys, Hope Lee makes it, Patience is key,

Lee has a certain swagger about him. As previously mentioned, his confidence will help him succeed.

Home of Barca Fans