Seung Woo Lee

ebc_99

Most of the best players were short, Maradona, Messi, Best, Pele, Garrincha, Puskas, Di Stefano and Platini. None of them were big and as long as he is strong enough then his height won't matter, it is probably an advantage for a creative player to be smaller anyway.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Many good creative/dynamic players, even those successful in the "post midget-Barca era" have been small: Hazard, Silva, Neymar, Ribery, Isco, and probably many more that I can't think of. If a player has a solid lower body then their balance should be fine, allowing them to endure challenges. Silva in fact looks both small and incredibly weak overall yet he's clearly able to thrive.

Zinedinho

Are we supposed to worry that he isn't getting much taller? Seriously? I could understand that more if we talked about a CB, even a striker, but a player like him?

brood915

I cant believe there are so many uneducated ppl here who think youth players need to bulk up without knowing it can stunt their physical growth... tst tst..

brood915

Are we supposed to worry that he isn't getting much taller? Seriously? I could understand that more if we talked about a CB, even a striker, but a player like him?

I thought this was Barcelona forum?
Ppl who bash on LSW's height are either retarded or just dont know how tall Barcelona's 1st team players are.

Small doesn't exactly mean weak, Messi and Iniesta are small but I've seen both of them make Yaya Toure look like a twig.

Lee will need to get stronger in the coming years but not right now, right now he just needs to work on his vision and technical abilities and the bulking will come in a couple years when his body is done maturing.

khaled_a_d

It has been 2 weeks folks since we talked about Lee himself in this thread and we have gone off-topic too far .not trying to act like a jerk but may be it is time to get on topic
What is he doing right now?has he played any recent friendlies with S.Korea U_17? the world cup is less than a month from now so I think they are preparing

Barcafan 2304

Small doesn't exactly mean weak, Messi and Iniesta are small but I've seen both of them make Yaya Toure look like a twig.

Lee will need to get stronger in the coming years but not right now, right now he just needs to work on his vision and technical abilities and the bulking will come in a couple years when his body is done maturing.

Exactly right my man. To early to talk about bulking up and while he is still growing, potentially counter productive. Let him play and focus on technique and then worry about any strength training or adding bulk when has fully grown

I've checked out the schedule of the U-17 WC to see when he'll play.

- Brazil on 17th
- Guinea on 20th
- England on 23rd

I don't really think that they'll qualify from their group as Brazil and England are easily the favorites. But it should be interesting how he'll play against the best defenders of Brazil and England.

Home of Barca Fans