Seung Woo Lee

khaled_a_d

His highlights from the Suwon Cup. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcUwWB-t1gE&feature=youtu.be

Very obvious that he's rusty after not having played competitively for 2.5 years, but his talent is just as obvious. I like that he's integrating more on the left wing, because he gets bullied too easily in the center due to his physique. Can't wait for him to come back for Barça in January.

Impressed with his passing most .seem like a difference maker in his his arsenal and this could be influential in his career success

khaled_a_d

He looks smaller. Quite weak too. Needs to start adding some muscles, because he'll be abused by defenders even with Barca B.

That is the normal body of most 17 years old players .in comparison to most talented young player of his age he has normal body
It would be worrying if he retained same body at the age of 22-23 .but right now it is all good tbh

anguy

We said the same about Messi at that age

Messi is unique. We should not expect many players with his physique to break through, even in team like Barca, that puts more emphasis on technical aspects of players style. Also I don't know how old are the other players on youtube video, I presume they are from the same age group as Lee and they all look bigger, even Koreans.

khaled_a_d

Cr7 wasn't big at all when he was 18 .same goes for most technically gifted players .putting weight and muscles without losing speed and flexibility takes lot of time .
Even when we signed 21 years old Neymar he was told he need to add weight .Lee look same body as the likes of Halilovic & Odegaard for example IMHO
Alexis Sanchez ,Pedro ,Aguero and many others had same type of height and small body when they were young and they made it through to big clubs
I honestly don't remember many talented (talented in dribbling) ,quick players who had strong body in young age .may be Ronaldo (the Brazilian) the only one that come to my head

brood915

So apparently FIFA prohibited Jang and LSW from training with + living in Barcelona till the ban is lifted. This is fking ridiculous.
Jang was apparently kicked out from Barcelona as he will become 18 years old next year in April, which is too late to be registered for 2016-2017 season. That means he wont be able to play for 1.5 more years. LSW will be 18 in January, so he's safe.

MessiDinho10

So apparently FIFA prohibited Jang and LSW from training with + living in Barcelona till the ban is lifted. This is fking ridiculous.
Jang was apparently kicked out from Barcelona as he will become 18 years old next year in April, which is too late to be registered for 2016-2017 season. That means he wont be able to play for 1.5 more years. LSW will be 18 in January, so he's safe.

Afaik Jang can be registered in the summer of 2016, I don't see why he can't. Anyway, disgusting move by FIFA (no surprise there), both ethically and in timing. In three months they will ban them from watching Barça play on tv, just wait for it.

Last edited:

culioneros

I wonder if a club like Augsburg is willing to sign him? He's a La Masia player and Korean to boot.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

That's not how it works. But if true then FIFA just hit a new low.

khaled_a_d

Not till the ban is lifted ,till they reach 18 .and to live in La Masia not in Barcelona
Jang can train in La Masia once he completes 18 and register next summer .Paik who is already 18 but can't be registered can also train normally for now but can't be registered until January
Only kid really hurt from this is Patrice Sousia

He doesn't need to be a tank yet, especially since he'll be playing on the wing most likely. Once he makes it to the first team he'll slowly start to bulk up.

Home of Barca Fans