Seung Woo Lee

khaled_a_d

He can't join any other club in Europe until he is 18 or he gets a spanish passport whichever is 1st
Considering he has been in Spain only in July 2011 it is the former .means that any club out of South Korea including us would have to wait until next January 6 to officially sign him
He will have no reason to prefer Real over us tbh ,here he is regarded the best prospect in his age .in RM he will be hyped 2nd to Odegaard even if he was better

L

linetty

Agents of youth player Seung Woo Lee (17) deny report about him being offered to Madrid. He doesn't plan to leave, and less to Madrid. [md]

He'll be a Barca legend, it's written in the stars

khaled_a_d

Agents of youth player Seung Woo Lee (17) deny report about him being offered to Madrid. He doesn't plan to leave, and less to Madrid. [md]

He'll be a Barca legend, it's written in the stars

I hope so ,so far it seems no player who isn't Spanish has been made it through La Masia since Messi ,and even b4 him only Motta made it to 1st team too

DinhoR10

If he makes it, will you count Rafinha?

If you count Rafinha then you have to count Thiago, they're essentially the same aren't they?

And when I said excpet Ronaldo I meant that Real will probably never sell Ronaldo similar to how they never sold Zidane

khaled_a_d

And Motta was bought, so he didn't "make it through la masia"

Well,tbh there isn't a clear line about how we can consider a player a product of the club youth system ,Motta joined the club at the age of 17 ,just like Puyol and Busquets whom both considered La Masia players while players like Cesc left at 16 and we still talk about them being from La Masia

If he makes it, will you count Rafinha?

Again ,tough to make the call here .according to wikipedia his family moved to Brazil when Thiago was 5 that mean he was 3 years of age .he had spanish nationality and actually played for them at youth level
but again those are rare exception even if we count Rafinha and Motta and Messi himself was a very rare exception at that time and that was due to his unmatched abilities
but since Messi the club made La Masia an international youth academy .how many Cameronians has played for us? we were put in the ban for it and Seung right now Lee is the only one who has the potential that one day we will look back and say "well,it was worth the trouble"
Ayoub seems to be the other kid ,but I don't count him because the kid was living in Barcelona b4 joining the club .banning him was stupid decision by FIFA

Messi10

any1 can answer these questions i have on Lee?

what date can he start playing for the club?
when does he turn 18?
has he played in any friendly games recently?

L

linetty

any1 can answer these questions i have on Lee?

what date can he start playing for the club?
when does he turn 18?
has he played in any friendly games recently?
The latest games he played that I can recall are with his national team on some kind of U16 tournament.

Here you can watch his performances over the whole tournament ;)

L

linetty

Lee (father Seung-Woo Lee): "Exit rumours? Not true, we don't want to leave. Madrid seem interested but it's not true they made a bid" [sbs]

Zangash

Banned
I really want to see him with Barca B before I hop on this particular hype train. Competition between Sandro, Munir, and Dongou already indicates that only one will make it, and Lee is behind them not only due to his age, but his ban. He'll have to be truly special to make it.

DinhoR10

I really want to see him with Barca B before I hop on this particular hype train. Competition between Sandro, Munir, and Dongou already indicates that only one will make it, and Lee is behind them not only due to his age, but his ban. He'll have to be truly special to make it.

We'll have to see how he plays on a higher level before anything, but dribbling and creative wise he's better than all of them. Sandro is probably the best real CF we have though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
We'll have to see how he plays on a higher level before anything, but dribbling and creative wise he's better than all of them. Sandro is probably the best real CF we have though.

Lee's scoring record for the youth teams, before getting banned, was better than Sandro's and Munir's.

Home of Barca Fans