Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Napoli on a proper upswing. A month away or not, Barca are gonna have a game on their hands come August. Wouldn't be surprised if they qualify to CL on the back of this.

Vilarrubi

Napoli on a proper upswing. A month away or not, Barca are gonna have a game on their hands come August. Wouldn't be surprised if they qualify to CL on the back of this.

I thought they looked trash first half. Couldn’t get out of their half, 2nd half improved a lot, but Juve helped them by being so shite.

El Gato

Villarato!
I thought they looked trash first half. Couldn’t get out of their half, 2nd half improved a lot, but Juve helped them by being so shite.

Doesn't matter does it? It's the long term cycle of good results starting with Gattuso hire. They barely lose games. Koulibaly looks much better than at the start of 19/20.

Bar some calamity and a plethora of injuries, they'll be a formidable opponent, especially since Barca have no crowd to intimidate them.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Did Penaldo try to do his “fifth penalty taker to get all the headlines” shit again? Glad to see it failing miserably.

xXKonan

I'd rather take my chance in hopes Arthur gets better than trade him for Pjanic.

Because man he's totally useless.

Home of Barca Fans