Serie A

Who will win the scudetto?

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

Neutral stadium would make no sense because that basically means no home field advantage. Where would an Atalanta home match be played at? Napoli or Roma (assuming going further away as possible from Lombardy)? That would be too much of a hassle for their fans.

All the games played this weekend had no fans in Serie A, regardless of where they were played.

Doesn’t matter anyway now, all games are off until April.

BBZ8800

Neutral stadium would make no sense because that basically means no home field advantage. Where would an Atalanta home match be played at? Napoli or Roma (assuming going further away as possible from Lombardy)? That would be too much of a hassle for their fans.

Speaking strictly for UCL, what's the solution for Juventus, Atalanta, etc.?

When there are situations like this, health is more important than sport.

For example, in early 90s, when there was a war in Croatia, our NT team and clubs in Europe used to play in Slovenia or in other countries (as a home field).

Further, Spanish numbers have gone up drastically today, last 4 days (new cases per day):
+104
+102
+148
+428

Italy was hit first and they reacted too slow.
France has already postponed some matches in the first week when their numbers jumped over 100 new cases per day.

There is a chance that after this CL match, we won't see Barca's matches for some time.
If Spanish numbers will continue at this rate, everything will be cancelled extremely soon.
Especially since a lot of infected are in Madrid, if I am not mistaken (I have read some of Spanish news with Google translate, so I could be wrong).

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yes, most of the confirmed cases in Spain are in Madrid with about 568, which is more than a half of Spain’s total number of cases and 5 times more than Catalonia.

Spain has really shot up in the last couple of days. I wouldn’t be surprised if they will start canceling games.

BBZ8800

Yes, most of the confirmed cases in Spain are in Madrid with about 568, which is more than a half of Spain’s total number of cases and 5 times more than Catalonia.

Spain has really shot up in the last couple of days. I wouldn’t be surprised if they will start canceling games.

Spanish numbers are normal.

Lots of other countries have the same pattern:
Some time at 0-1-2 new cases per day.
Then several days from 10 cases per day to 100 cases per day.
Then 7-10 days from 100 cases to 500 cases per day.
After that you will either skyrocket or stop it like South Korea and similar.

Hardy

Conte (Italian first minister) just announced Italy (the whole country not only Lombardia) is locked down which means we are like in China

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Conte (Italian first minister) just announced Italy (the whole country not only Lombardia) is locked down which means we are like in China

That means next week's game against Napoli is off, right, as they can't travel to Barcelona?

Richard.H

[MENTION=4178]Richard.H[/MENTION]
Where you at? Did you travel to Rome in the end?

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my entire two week vacation to Rome and Florence. Wasn't going to risk it especially with my family coming too.

Still trying to get a refund for everything I purchased. Got a refund to the Vatican City English Guided tour, Most likely getting a refund for my train tickets (Rome to florence and back), and American Airlines is giving me the option to change my flight until September for bookings until February. Rome hotel refused a refund and giving me the option to rebook for any dates in August, October, November, and December.

Haven't contacted the Florence museums yet (Uffizi Gallery and Galleria dell'Accademia)

Home of Barca Fans