Serie A 2013/2014

Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

XaviMessiGirl

That cup final was another night of shame for Italian football :( The ultra leader basically had to be asked to allow the game to ahead.

The strange thing is, if you read the interview with him today, if you didn't know what happened inside the stadium you actually feel bad for him. He makes it sound like he was worried about his friend and he just didn't want to think about a football match while he was fighting for his life, and that the police didn't care to update him or talk to him at all so that's why Hamsik went over instead. That's what's bad too, that people say these things to make them look like good guys, then use it as an excuse to justify acting like animals. Not to mention his supposed connections.

The fan who was shot was arrested for instigating what led to the shooting, so it could get worse. I'm not exactly sure of all the details, but from what I can tell, he and his friends were taunting the Roma ultra who then pulled out a gun. So Napoli ultras are considering it an injustice that he is in any way being blamed for anything.

Matteo Renzi (Italian PM) also said today that they want to take drastic measures in the off-season, which might include breaking up the Curve and organized groups at matches. So looks like stadium atmosphere might be an unfortunate casualty in these events.

onzeXI

If it wasn't for a few stylish players on some of the teams ... guys like Totti and Pirlo and 10-15 others, Serie A would be a snooze fest. Out of date venues, violent fans (?), half empty stadiums, fixed matches, poor Europe results. It's discouraging where the league is heading even if some people think owners like Thohir and Pallotta are trying to save it.

Antimilan

This pretty much sums up the Serie A from Calciopoli onwards... and who knows how dirtier they were in the past:

http://prntscr.com/3gs7cs

Look at the coefficient of Sassuolo winning away how it suddenly dropped today from 9.00 to 4.50 ... I mean come on, this is blatant !

Shame for Serie A... of course, not that this doesn't happen in other top leagues, but this obvious and this shameful ? Nope !

ejuventus

This pretty much sums up the Serie A from Calciopoli onwards... and who knows how dirtier they were in the past:

http://prntscr.com/3gs7cs

Look at the coefficient of Sassuolo winning away how it suddenly dropped today from 9.00 to 4.50 ... I mean come on, this is blatant !

Shame for Serie A... of course, not that this doesn't happen in other top leagues, but this obvious and this shameful ? Nope !

3-4 in last minutes, with great saves from Sassuolo 's goal keeper and a annulled goal to Fiorentina at 94° min
in any case, Fiorentina come from the national Cup's Final played only 3 days ago.....and in such circumstances

now finished.....3-4

Last edited:

Antimilan

3-4 in last minutes, with great saves from Sassuolo 's goal keeper and a annulled goal to Fiorentina at 94° min
in any case, Fiorentina come from the national Cup's Final played only 3 days ago.....and in such circumstances

now finished.....3-4

Look at the dropped coefficient and then reply again if you have anything to explain about this shameful act. If you're not in the betting world, this is for all of you to know:

A SUDDEN DROP OF THE COEFFICIENT IN THE MATCH DAY (ESPECIALLY A DROP FROM 9.00 to 4.50) MEANS THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON WITH THAT MATCH !!!

It is not that hard to understand, don't act like nothing has ever happened in your 'betting and match-fixing paradise' league.

ejuventus

Look at the dropped coefficient and then reply again if you have anything to explain about this shameful act. If you're not in the betting world, this is for all of you to know:

A SUDDEN DROP OF THE COEFFICIENT IN THE MATCH DAY (ESPECIALLY A DROP FROM 9.00 to 4.50) MEANS THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON WITH THAT MATCH !!!

It is not that hard to understand, don't act like nothing has ever happened in your 'betting and match-fixing paradise' league.

I support Juve so I well know that Serie A is object of manipulation.......it's cyclic that someone try to cheat to steal us

In this case...... effectivly I'm not expert of betting, but the match was tough

XaviMessiGirl

Dunno man. It could have dropped because Fiorentina's gk pulled out injured. Not saying there's no match fixing or that it definitely wasn't fixed, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet.

Antimilan

Dunno man. It could have dropped because Fiorentina's gk pulled out injured. Not saying there's no match fixing or that it definitely wasn't fixed, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet.

It is a fact and I am not writing out of my head to make conspiracy, that when coefficients drop during the matchday and especially that much (from 9.00 to 4.50) it is most of the time an indication that there is a lot of betting in favor of Sassuolo to win in this case, and almost always it is guaranteed that there is something going on there, with the team whose coefficient dropped ending up winning, somehow. When some important player is injured, it usually drops 0.5 or 1... and very rarely that.

These take place usually when season's approach the end and there is battle for relegation, Europe qualification etc. I could understand this happening in my country's league... but in Serie A... so blatant... just unacceptable. There should be more investigation and suspending in Serie A nowadays, just as in Turkey where they suspend almost every year one of the top teams. UEFA should also act. No wonder Serie A is in risk to lose even the 4th position of world's top leagues.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

It is a fact and I am not writing out of my head to make conspiracy, that when coefficients drop during the matchday and especially that much (from 9.00 to 4.50) it is most of the time an indication that there is a lot of betting in favor of Sassuolo to win in this case, and almost always it is guaranteed that there is something going on there, with the team whose coefficient dropped ending up winning, somehow. When some important player is injured, it usually drops 0.5 or 1... and very rarely that.

These take place usually when season's approach the end and there is battle for relegation, Europe qualification etc. I could understand this happening in my country's league... but in Serie A... so blatant... just unacceptable. There should be more investigation and suspending in Serie A nowadays, just as in Turkey where they suspend almost every year one of the top teams. UEFA should also act. No wonder Serie A is in risk to lose even the 4th position of world's top leagues.

I bet it's Milan trying to get Fiorentina points deducted so they can get into Europe. ;)

ejuventus

BBilan will not get relegated this season, they achieved a lot already, everything else is like a trophy.

why does a sevillista have such rivarly against Ac Milan ??
I remember your only match that was european Supercup just few days after Puerta's death.......and there was a friendly atmosphere

in any case, funny post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans