Serie A 2013/2014

Who will win Serie A?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pEllee

The Napoli ultras leader that they negotiated with is the son of a Camorra boss.

And it looks very bad when Hamsik has to talk to him...

If the Ultras feel that they're unfairly treated and that they don't deserve their bad reputation then they've only got themselves to blame. The bad reputation just MIGHT be because they're in this case led by criminals and they do little beside cause trouble.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

And it looks very bad when Hamsik has to talk to him...

If the Ultras feel that they're unfairly treated and that they don't deserve their bad reputation then they've only got themselves to blame. The bad reputation just MIGHT be because they're often lead by criminals and they do little beside cause trouble.

My friend sits in Inter's Curva and knows quite a few of the ultras there, they're not all troublemakers. But when situations such as this come out, it puts a bad light on the entire culture. Especially when just the other day Napoli were up in arms about that Guardian journo who called the city a mafia stronghold.

pEllee

My friend sits in Inter's Curva and knows quite a few of the ultras there, they're not all troublemakers. But when situations such as this come out, it puts a bad light on the entire culture. Especially when just the other day Napoli were up in arms about that Guardian journo who called the city a mafia stronghold.

No, of course they're not all troublemakers.
But in this case, if we're focusing on the ultras groups from Naples then then I think it's fair to suggest that in general -- they have not done anything to deserve a good reputation. Yes, some of them might be "good" people but if your group is led by someone like Gennaro De Tommaso then that, among with other things won't reflect well on the group and thus, it won't reflect well on "you" as an individual.

Last edited:

ejuventus

being anti-Juve supporters seem not to bring glory and morality neither
While they bring shame on all Italy for real things made by them, JUVE continue to build italian football
After leading Italy to 4 World Cup, we'll keep looking for a 5th.

The anti-Italy teams supporters will believe again to the ultras and will probably try to corrupt again some officiers to change the fields results.
We won't care.
Our answer will be always that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_687Ae6bFak

Last edited:

ccesc

0 - Inter have ended a match with no shots on target for the first time in the last 10 Serie A seasons. Ghosts. #MilanInter

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I was at the bar chatting away last night, a guy asked me what i believe in, i told him i was an atheist but i am a follower of one, he said who, i said Nigel, Nigel who?

De_Jong.jpg

I didn't show him the picture, i didn't have it on me at the time

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
On a serious note, Seedorf has been great 6 wins of 8 and playing much, much better. He is also a respectful beautiful character, he represents so well.

Kerrybai

That cup final was another night of shame for Italian football :( The ultra leader basically had to be asked to allow the game to ahead.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Totti: Gigi, you look old.

Buffon: Sorry I can't hear you, a lot of people screaming here after we won the league.

:troll:

Bm3JlTWCQAAEJJx.jpg:large

Barcadub

Routine victory tonight for Juve. 1-0

Second string team out I think, I suppose there only motivation now this season is to reach 100 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans