psychotsek

1LlNY.gif

X

xaviniesta

iker voted for him on ballon dor trophy. second CR and third xavi

:horse:

X

xaviniesta

they have already voted, some of them want to make it public, like camacho who also voted for only spanish players. can't remember who exactly.

PearLBLacK

Banned
Iker voting for Ramos/CR and not for Iniesta. :facepalm:

As if that's unprecedented... Players will almost always vote for their teammates & compatriots. The fact that the rivalry is there makes it even more unsurprising that he'll do that. Voting for your second-in-command over a rival isn't exactly unheard-of. Or were you only looking for a reason to use the facepalm?

What's surprising is that he put Ramos ahead of CR :lol: I love him tenfold for that, showing Mou & Co. who's the real man of the club.
Btw, have Messi and Iniesta scored a Panenka yet? Guess not!

Messi is the Arg. captain, correct? And can contestants also vote? Let's see who he votes for. Tell me if it's anybody outside of the Barca camp.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Why would he vote for anyone outside Barca? The whole world knows that the three best players in the world play for the mighty Blaugrana.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Probably you are right in a sense, but you cannot argue with Xavi and Iniesta being voted for. Since Messi won't vote for Ronaldo anyway I think, Kun is not a poor choice. He did win City the PL title and has been very good for Argentina. I'd rather have voted for Falcao or something, but hey... I'm not a NT Captain :p

Home of Barca Fans