Sergio Ramos

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Thiago_Silva_Nesta.jpg

For the last two years.

hellsangel1

Nope, he meant exactly the opposite. Madridistas in general would prefer Ramos at RB because Arbeloa isn't as good as the former. The only reason Ramos was used at CB was because of Carvalho's injury and Albiol's shittiness. With Varane in the squad, Ramos can go back to the RB position. Which, disagreeing with Wolfe here, he was pretty good at. Much better than Arbeloa is now.

:lol: :lol:

I can't believe any sane Madridsta wants Ramos to go back to RB where his defending was an absolute joke. I would love it if he were start at RB in the Clasico.

El Gato

Villarato!
I swear, if Real loses the trophies this season it's going to be 99% because of media idiocy of the players. Now Marca won't shut up about his so called conflicts and other kinds of shit.

Geebus..

Trickykid

I swear, if Real loses the trophies this season it's going to be 99% because of media idiocy of the players. Now Marca won't shut up about his so called conflicts and other kinds of shit.

Geebus..

So just 1 percent would be down to other teams actually being better than Real Madrid?
Well that's distublingly arrogant - even for a Real Madrid fan.

Galning

So just 1 percent would be down to other teams actually being better than Real Madrid?
Well that's distublingly arrogant - even for a Real Madrid fan.

Hey at least he isn't saying being called polite is an insult this time..

OT: Ramos :lol: what a legend.

Ursegor

World Champion
How do you know it's an Özil shirt? I just see a #10 shirt. Looks like a subtile transfer request to be teammates with Messi next season if you ask me.

Home of Barca Fans