Sergio Gomez

Messi983

Not yet. Dortmund is probably still busy with Aubameyang and Batshuayi transfers. Maybe there is still hope they'll "forget" about Gomez. :)

Jallo

Apparently young boy didn’t even want to listen to Barcelona’s counter offer. If this is true I might change how I feel about him leaving. The players that think they are good enough for the first team will stay, no matter what.

Joan

Does he really believe he'll play for the first team at the age of 17? :lol:
He's no Messi ffs

Jallo

He was being integrated into Barca B faster than Oriol Busquets and Abel Ruiz were. Kid wasn’t tryna wait for his turn. Goodbye who’s next?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
People say stuff like "no patience" or "wait his turn", but the real problem here is that we are not giving real chances to youngsters, and we are offering no plan for their development...

It's easier for them to say yes to money when they know that they won't be given a chance here...

jamrock

Yeah that's the bigger problem that some are ignoring, played development now just seems like a crap shoot at the club at the moment

BarçaBarça

3 million not a bit too cheap?

Properly. If it was 10M I'm not sure they would've bought him..
But the reports say it came as a huge surprise, and everyone thought he would continue (though I remember some City-rumours earlier on, so we should maybe have raised the clause earlier).

tacticvarium

Gerard López:

"Sergio Gómez's departure? I didn't expect it. I've been talking to him during the last few weeks, when he was training with us, and I didn't know anything about this."

"I'm sad, because I think Sergio Gómez was a player with first team potential. It's a strange case, as he was a player that we fully trusted, and he has always known this."

"I have talked a lot with Sergio Gómez. I told him that he would have to wait a little bit, but then he would get a chance at us. I'm convinced that he would've gotten this chance." #fcbblive [md]

Home of Barca Fans