Sergio Canales

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
You mean like Bojan & Asjeno who also didn't get a call up?
:wave:
:D

Well, both are not hyped anymore and are stalling in their grow on the pitch. If one of those three names I would have expected in there, it would have been Canales. Of course, teh other two shoudl also be at the list.

But speaking about Asenjo, what has happened with him? He looked so good at the EC, played good games for Valladolid and bang, Atletico fucks him up. Strange

J

Jordzibob

Well, both are not hyped anymore and are stalling in their grow on the pitch. If one of those three names I would have expected in there, it would have been Canales. Of course, teh other two shoudl also be at the list.

But speaking about Asenjo, what has happened with him? He looked so good at the EC, played good games for Valladolid and bang, Atletico fucks him up. Strange

What do you expect? Being the Atletico keeper is like playing dodgeball. Kid didn't stand a chance

beef-supreme

It's simply that De Gea is a homegrown player who is more committed to the PATETICO cause, and so Asenjo is not popular with the fans or the team, as De Gea is.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
What do you expect? Being the Atletico keeper is like playing dodgeball. Kid didn't stand a chance
So basically a Valladolid.

It's simply that De Gea is a homegrown player who is more committed to the PATETICO cause, and so Asenjo is not popular with the fans or the team, as De Gea is.
Ah OK, so he is still having his abilities. I was afraid that he just started to suck immensely and that therefore De Gea entered the scene. Cause I don't think he is that super either.

Beast

The Observer

Cause Bojan is not uber Hyped ? :lol:

It's Lopez Caro choice to leave those names , one must respect his choice especially that it's a friendly and he probably want to try other names apart from the stars it means nothing at the end especially that Lopez Caro as u may remember is a Madridista and was Castilla and first team manager couple of years ago

Asenjo had some poor displays , De Gea took the chance and excelled .
the poor displays probably has to do with Patetico pathetic defense but they need someone to blame

i mean before they had both Leo Franco and Coupet and both looked poor

J

Jordzibob

Cause Bojan is not uber Hyped ? :lol:

It's Lopez Caro choice to leave those names , one must respect his choice especially that it's a friendly and he probably want to try other names apart from the stars it means nothing at the end especially that Lopez Caro as u may remember is a Madridista and was Castilla and first team manager couple of years ago

Asenjo had some poor displays , De Gea took the chance and excelled .
the poor displays probably has to do with Patetico pathetic defense but they need someone to blame

i mean before they had both Leo Franco and Coupet and both looked poor

Bojan is massively overhyped, Giovani Dos Santos played better than Bojan in the first season where they were both "really hyped up" and then he got the boot. Bojan's finishing, and I dont care how old he is because he has to learn at some point, has never been anywhere near the standard people make him out to be. It's like taboo to express it on a Barca forum because he's the "rising star". He has potential, but he's never ever been anywhere near as good as people have made out, nor is he going to be a huge player for Barca in the future I dont think.

:lol: Gotta laugh at Pathetico, pity any keeper who plays for them. What's wierd is the fact that their backline, on paper, isnt actually that bad. Ujfalusi, Lopez, do they still have Heitinga? Perea...they arent that bad defenders, they just play shit when they pull on an Atletico shirt.

beef-supreme

So basically a Valladolid.

Ah OK, so he is still having his abilities. I was afraid that he just started to suck immensely and that therefore De Gea entered the scene. Cause I don't think he is that super either.

Yeah but Asenjo might not have a future with Atletico, as young as he may be. As gio said it's a lot to do with Asenjo's performances due to the crap Pateti defence, he is still very talented and life's been unfair with him at Pateti. De Gea has better physical attributes since he's taller.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
De Gae could probably communicate better with his defense.

Although talent in keepers rarely fade or come to nothing...

iced1776

Bojan is massively overhyped, Giovani Dos Santos played better than Bojan in the first season where they were both "really hyped up" and then he got the boot. Bojan's finishing, and I dont care how old he is because he has to learn at some point, has never been anywhere near the standard people make him out to be. It's like taboo to express it on a Barca forum because he's the "rising star". He has potential, but he's never ever been anywhere near as good as people have made out, nor is he going to be a huge player for Barca in the future I dont think.

Are we talking about the same Giovanni Dos Santos? Because the one I'm thinking of was absolutely woeful for the entire season except for one of his last games where he scored a hat trick. I don't remember the last player who was so easily knocked off the ball, and he was very selfish to boot. I remember Gudjohnsen ripped into him on the field one game for constantly taking that same stupid curling shot from the corner of the box that never went in.

And lol @ being Atletico's goalkeeper being like playing dodgeball

beef-supreme

Lol GDS was never better than Bojan, only in the pre-season when he made cule's foam (me included) because of his resemblance to Dinho and his goal against Aarhus or someone like that. But during the season proper GDS never looked that good, however it was excusable. The scale tipped against him because he chose Pini pussy Zahavi as his agent and it all went downhill from there.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Haha, Pini Zahavi is such a piece of lowest scum on earth. He has good amount of skill of ruining player's careers. His prolly only successful client is Rio Ferdinand. Not to even mention his involvement in Pompey's falling into Gaydamak's hands (another piece of fudge).

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans