Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

No I think I'll stay, since you love me so much ;)

besides I'll post where I want and when I want. Sorry if it riles you so much. You'll just have to live with that.

It doesn't "rile" me, I just don't get what's your point, anyway. First it was the Villa bashing, then that aberration about Iniesta, and now all this hatred towards Busquets. I wonder who'll be next on your weird list.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
UEFA dismissing the case because of a lack of evidence provided is NOT the same as NOT GUILTY!

Let's be honest, it looks like he said it! Even if not 100% certain because of lipreading.

The one case I know of where UEFA found a player guilty of Racism, there was testimony from players nearby the incident who heard what was said! This is not the case with this situation.

Busquets's character is foever tarnished in my personal opinion & as a fan of FC Barcelona, it looks like he said it! I don't like him anymore, not that I liked him in the first place when he burst on to the scene, took my boy overweight Yaya's place and Peek-a-boo-con-Motta. But I dislike him even more!

and like I said before, the whoe Mourinho dirty lowdown filthy lies about Barca in the press and what he tells his players to say that it is obvious it comes on his unscrupulous orders lends weight to the argument that Busquets did NOT say it.

But it looks what it looks like to me!

:lol: :lol: it looks like it to me :lol: :lol: his character is tarnished :lol: he is a cunt and that is what he is paid to do LOL

Hatem Ben Arfa

It doesn't "rile" me, I just don't get what's your point, anyway. First it was the Villa bashing, then that aberration about Iniesta, and now all this hatred towards Busquets. I wonder who'll be next on your weird list.

Yeah, anyone who dares mention Villa being out of form is Villa bashing. Even other posters were told to leave Villa alone if they dare mention he had yet another bad game and the 1 goal in 15 games. Why aren't people allowed to talk about his form? Someone else complained about the harsh response he got because of it, not saying any names.... :lol:

As for Iniesta, I love him almost as much as Messi. But that doesn't change the fact that it looked like something was up to me when all but one of his passes to Messi were poor and his passes to other team mates were not! Get over it, stop clogging up every other thread about it, and start a thread devoted specifically to this issue seeing as you are so obssessed by it. I'll happily talk all day long about it there if you can't stop talking about it on other threads.

As for Busquets, forgive me for not liking a player that pathetically feigns injury, gives Barca a bad name and provides amunition for the 'Barca are nothing but divers' brigade because of it and looks to have been a shameless person after seeing the video of him and Marcelo.

And it obviously riles you otherwise you wouldn't be so tetchy about me replying to post directed at me on the Busquets thread :lol:

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
hatersgonnahatew.jpg

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah, anyone who dares mention Villa being out of form is Villa bashing. Even other posters were told to leave Villa alone if they dare mention he had yet another bad game and the 1 goal in 15 games. Why aren't people allowed to talk about his form? Someone else complained about the harsh response he got because of it, not saying any names.... :lol:

As for Iniesta, I love him almost as much as Messi. But that doesn't change the fact that it looked like something was up to me when all but one of his passes to Messi were poor and his passes to other team mates were not! Get over it, stop clogging up every other thread about it, and start a thread devoted specifically to this issue seeing as you are so obssessed by it. I'll happily talk all day long about it there if you can't stop talking about it on other threads.

As for Busquets, forgive me for not liking a player that pathetically feigns injury, gives Barca a bad name and provides amunition for the 'Barca are nothing but divers' brigade because of it and looks to have been a shameless person after seeing the video of him and Marcelo.

And it obviously riles you otherwise you wouldn't be so tetchy about me replying to post directed at me on the Busquets thread :lol:

tumblr_liiismsb7S1qdsd2g.gif

F

Flavia

There's ways and ways to criticize players, and to talk about all this on foruns... but if you think yours is ok, go on like that. Keep on with your crazy conspiracy theories. You annoy most here, but I'm sure you make some people laugh as well :wave:
My offtopic is over.

anonake

UEFA dismissing the case because of a lack of evidence provided is NOT the same as NOT GUILTY!

part of that evidence was a statement from marcelo so ur theory is bull. add to that that marcelo to this day still hasnt said a thing about it and im pretty sure marcelo would have def said something and real would have not left the oppurtunity to have a field day with it + do you really think pep would have stayed quiet about it ( by keep letting him play) when their are teammates around who im pretty sure would have wanted to know if what busquets might have said be of a racist nature ???

SoMa

even if he said it, he probably was doing it to get marcelo mad and start a fight and get him sent off, not because hes racist, if you ever competed in soccer players do this all the time. and its no secret busquets is a dirty player, we've all seen his dives and theatrics

anonake

even if he said it, he probably was doing it to get marcelo mad and start a fight and get him sent off, not because hes racist, if you ever competed in soccer players do this all the time. and its no secret busquets is a dirty player, we've all seen his dives and theatrics

im sorry what??? i sincerly hope ur one of a kind and that you dont speak for the other fans!

SoMa

its ok if you want to be delusional, i like being realistic. busquets is a cunt but i doubt hes racist.

Home of Barca Fans