Sergio Busquets

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

Busquets get his Nike Ad.

Fuck yeh, Anteater.

2dsomjo.jpg

V

Valon

Funny thing: This Sunday we had elections and I could vote for 5 people and I only had 4 in mind so I picked number 16 for 5th. :lol:

P

PhilS

-

..........................................................Valdes.......................................
.......................................................Busquets.......................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Pique................................................Abidal/Puyol........
Alves.....................................Mascherano..............................................
...........................Xavi...........................................Iniesta......................
...................................................................................................Pedro
.....................Villa.................................................................................
..............................................Messi......................................................

I think Pep is heading for this type of setup. Alternates in the back: Abidal and Fontas. Fantastic list
Alternates in the middle: Keita Afellay Thiago Busquets. Fantastic list
Alternates up front: Iniesta Bojan. A bit of a thin bench

Don't know how Maxwell Adriano and Jeffren fit in.

Home of Barca Fans