Sergio Busquets

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
as much as busqeuts rubs me the wrong way he is a key player to the team and will be for hopefully the next 10 years

Barcilliant

I'm not a fan of Busquets but he is an integral part of the team. To sell him for 25-30 million would be stupid. I would only accept 35 million. No way Chelsea would pay that. I hope he stays!

Galning

No chance :)
I remember they also wanted Iniesta after his first seasons. I think we asked €35M then, imagine how life would be with him at Chelski :eek:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He had a funny moment where it looked like he didn't want the ball and ended up with him passing to Messi who missed a one on one...

V

Valon

He had a funny moment where it looked like he didn't want the ball and ended up with him passing to Messi who missed a one on one...

That would've been the goal of the season IMO. What a combination that was, Getafe defenders were just looking the ball in awe.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Busi generally is not that willing to go for a forward pass, but he's got a damn good one... I can recall Zlatan's goal against Pathetico last year for instance. He occassionally comes up with gem of passes

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Actually, he's had some very nice through balls to Villa this season, but that play made me laugh because it looked like the ball was fire or something, that combination with Pedro was so fast that it seemed like they didn't want to know anything about the ball...

ricknattery

Actually, he's had some very nice through balls to Villa this season, but that play made me laugh because it looked like the ball was fire or something, that combination with Pedro was so fast that it seemed like they didn't want to know anything about the ball...

yeah, that was something special

V

Valon

0+sergio+busquets+barcelona+birthday+21+22.jpg

Home of Barca Fans