Sergio Busquets

FCBfan22

Xavi has developed some kind of setup where Frenkie covers for his shortcomings (mainly speed and defending) a lot.

May his form continue.

Porque

Insane to see Busquets, Alba and Pique still starting Clasicos. (And with an Alves cameo :lol)

I wonder if Messi and Ramos watched the game. Funny thing is if they watched together that Ramos would probably be happy and Messi sad.

KingLeo10

There was a time 4 months ago, when I used to say "I see Sergio in away game, I don't see a win".

I still don't trust him these days for top end CL caliber opponents (Pool, Bayern, City, Chelsea), but he is still immense in the right setup. So, partial L to me.

malvolio

Xavi's greatest achievement.

Big overstatement since Lucho preceded Xavi in getting the best out of him.

He was proving the he isn't finished at the highest level with his performances at the Spanish NT.

Ability wise he is the best midfielder in the world without question, it's his body that is failing him.

So it all comes down to us not getting decent managers.

Andresito

Staff member
He is a liability if a team knows how to exploit it. But when he's got good cover around him he's more than fine. Great game yesterday. Crisp passing and always available to bail his teammates out in tight areas.

Home of Barca Fans