Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

This is the story of his season, he's a class player but his attitude stinks. He thinks he's Zidane when he's near our box. How can a player be so good yet be such a clown.

Up to LE to talk to him. Or tell one of his assistants to talk to Busi :p

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Incredibly stupid mistake to lose the ball that time and almost did it a couple of other times too. Apart from that he was brilliant. He really has to sort out his attitude and just hope the referee blows the whistle for a foul.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
busi is very confident with the ball. he should cut that out but surely everyone sees how good he was tonight?

Kerrybai

busi is very confident with the ball. he should cut that out but surely everyone sees how good he was tonight?

No doubt, but this is happening every single game now. He's a clown and it has to be down to his attitude, almost like he thinks he's invincible. I honestly wanted to crack him over the head when he just stood there looking at the ref after losing the ball.

It's frustrating because he's so good.

PP10822

Come on Busi. You're only in 3rd gear. Where's the Boss from 2011-2012? Dragbacks, body feints, passes between the lines, changing the angle of attack, cutting out every attack with authority. He seems uninterested. When he tried his trademark moves towards the end it was with no conviction. 2 years ago that would be a dragback then fake pass between the line to Iniesta. He seems slower on the ball, too safe and uninspired. I think he misses having Xavi with him, that's when he had full confidence to pull off his moves and link up. I don't think he trusts Rakitic or even Iniesta as much as he did Xavi.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to jump into TV and slap him for that lost ball. And what does he do? Raises his hands and talks to ref while City attacks on.
He can be such an idiot at times.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
He relies on the ref in this situations. 99 out of 100 times he is fouled indeed but that one time can hurt you badly and add to that the ref will not blow the whistle every time anyway.
I like that he does not give a shit and trusts in his abilities but in football you have to be practical sometimes.

abual3bed1

He was excellent, an absolute football genius. It's his lack of consistency this season is so frustrating.
And the moment he tries to dribble everyone 20 yards from our goal, could've easily cost the team 2 goals.

Irish_Cules

He really has to cut out these stupid attempts to win a foul at the edge of his box. He has been caught out so many times this season and has already cost us a goal doing it that you'd think he'd have learned by now. Otherwise, his form is pretty good.

EDIT: You'd think he'd get told off for doing this sort of stuff wouldn't you? If not by Lucho then by someone on the pitch. If I was Pique or Masch I'd give him absolute hell for leaving them exposed in situations like that. It's not like the Alves mishit backpass which is a fluke and can happen to anyone. It's a conscious decision that Busi continues to make. I kinda get the feeling that they've too much respect for him and what he has achieved to have a go at him. The squad is a close knit family which is one of it's greatest qualities but perhaps in this situation it's a hindrance. They don't want to upset their friend.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans