Sergio Busquets

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
210_anteater_cupcake_fo1.jpg

anteater-cake.jpg

barca96

now even busquets has a stadium under his name.
both the octopus and ghostface iniesta will have a stadium under their name.
busi in the Second Regional Division and iniesta in the segunda

Hamzah

High Definition Member
yeah that is his advantage, positional sense over pure strength, but its good to have two for every position and those two to have different styles for a truley balanced and depthful squad, now we lack power in midfield.

Trequartista

The good
yeah that is his advantage, positional sense over pure strength, but its good to have two for every position and those two to have different styles for a truley balanced and depthful squad, now we lack power in midfield.
yes,we need a defensive midfielder for sure but not Mascherano,A young cheap player would be great

Hamzah

High Definition Member
what about a powerful player who can be backup to busquets, allowing him to get games rather than having potential wasted. and also having depth and a different kind of style. a powerful player like moussa sissko maybe?

Trequartista

The good
what about a powerful player who can be backup to busquets, allowing him to get games rather than having potential wasted. and also having depth and a different kind of style. a powerful player like moussa sissko maybe?

Thats what I have thought but Mossa Sissoko is not a defensive midfielder,But I heard a lot of things aboutt his teammate Ettiene Capoue and he can be available for 10m I guess.

Pepe Silvia

The dichotomy of Busquets' passing game - both one of the best and certainly one of the worst. He tends to gift wrap the ball to the opponent and it's only because of luck and a tight defense that has kept him from becoming a laughing stock. I hope with age/maturity comes simplification, because at his best, he is great and that's what we will need for more silverware.

Home of Barca Fans