Sergio Busquets

Andresito

Staff member
Busi probably has the most important position in Setiéns tactic. He gets a lot of the ball and most goes through him.

It's not necessarily Busi being very good but rather the tactics making him look good. Now I'm not complaining about Busi, but I'm sure Frenkie would shine as a pivot aswell.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Guess we're paying for Ernie wanting a smaller squad this season.

[tw]1232431511770669057[/tw]

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Guess we're paying for Ernie wanting a smaller squad this season.

[tw]1232431511770669057[/tw]

when Setien came he also said he doesn't need anyone, claiming that Barca B kids are ready. Sold Perez as well. Let's see :lol: he will rather run our measly 13-14 players into the ground instead I think.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
when Setien came he also said he doesn't need anyone, claiming that Barca B kids are ready. Sold Perez as well. Let's see :lol: he will rather run our measly 13-14 players into the ground instead I think.

Oh yeah, how could I forget that. Now I don't mind selling him for that amount, but midway through the season is a rather dumb move.

That's why I'm so insistent on signing a LW this summer. We barely have any wingers. It's unprecedented.

Latschenkiefer

He gave two balls away which nearly costed us, was jogging far behind during Napoli's counter attacks and was close to getting two yellows, but yes, apart from that he was really good.

KingLeo10

[tw]1233755171336880129[/tw]

How to diagnose cancer, lesson 1 - things always seem better than they are :lol:

I'm not surprised considering grandpa Busquets is playing in FDJ's natural position.

Besides, it's the CL where the twig legged cunt gets exposed these days, not Liga fodder.

Home of Barca Fans