Sergio Busquets

Total-Football

there are 3 incredibly important players. Messi followed by Busquets then Alba. One of them out of the quarter finals and our chances drastically go down.

Messi983

If this had to happen this injury couldn't come at better time. Let's just hope he'll fully recover in time for CL quarterfinal.

BarçaBarça

If this had to happen this injury couldn't come at better time. Let's just hope he'll fully recover in time for CL quarterfinal.

Right.. Would have been nice with Mascherano right now, or Roberto as midfielder, though.

I guess Valverde thinks that as well, but now it will look like he loves Gomes even though he really don't have many options, because Semedo is out as well, so Roberto in midfield is not an option, and Vidal at rightback would be a catastrophe.

ASordidGod

Well Rakitic has done okay as a replacement so far, so as long as Busquets is back for quarters we should be okay. But it will mean gomes or more likely Paulinho playing in a mid 2, which is worrying, especially away at Sevilla.

dostoevskij

so that basically means he is out for1 or 2 liga games and the whole natioal team friendly stuff and can be fully fit and really rested for the most important month of the season ?
well i take that!

FinBarcelonafan

so that basically means he is out for1 or 2 liga games and the whole natioal team friendly stuff and can be fully fit and really rested for the most important month of the season ?
well i take that!

Yep. This might be good thing in disguise! He played insane minutes this season.

soul24rage

who would you guys have as busi's replacement for the 1st leg in the quaters if he can't make it? roberto if semedo comes back, gomes or paulinho?

Home of Barca Fans