Sergio Busquets

barca96

Because of Pep way of subbing, 1 sub per match is what he used to. Really. Why bother to sub a striker for a LB while what we need is a goal.

but we did score tons of goal before this with just pedro and messi in attack so pep thought it might work again.but i thought he shoudlve brought yaya in to bring in more control to the midfield.
xavi was all alone tonight.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
He haven't style of one football player..I don't love him!
I think he's not for Barcelona,he can go to Serie A, maybe.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
not great, but nowhere near as bad as you lot are making out. moved the ball about nicely (got us out of some tight spots) with xavi but messi's astoundingly poor performance meant there was no link-up between midfield and attack as there usually is when leo plays central

would like to see him partner yaya in the second leg.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
From playacting and stupid cautions to a beast in midfield. From great to piss poor. Our Busi

barca96

From playacting and stupid cautions to a beast in midfield. From great to piss poor. Our Busi

yeah he really should not have punched the ball as we got the free kick awarded..
its a whole different thing with etoo's case..
yaya shouldve partnered him in midfield..they have a better understanding.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
That yellow card was idiotic, but to be expected from him... Now I can't watch him play without the image Meta posts coming right into my mind... Everytime he falls down or whines to the ref or does an unnecesary trick, I laugh to myself and think "Are you not entertained?", hahahaha...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
That yellow card was idiotic, but to be expected from him... Now I can't watch him play without the image Meta posts coming right into my mind... Everytime he falls down or whines to the ref or does an unnecesary trick, I laugh to myself and think "Are you not entertained?", hahahaha...

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I loved seeing him break two tackles and then get really pissed off when the ref calls it back for a free-kick, even if the free-kick was in his favour.

he punched that ball with such angst, it was worthy of olivier.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Busi wasn't as bad as people make him out to be. Our whole midfield did not link up with our attack at all and most of the time both Busi and Keita looked a bit lost because of that.

Last edited:

Olsend

His dives sometimes are very useful for us :D I don't want to be harsh on Busi, but I think he just isn't right guy to fight versus physical, defending minded team.

Home of Barca Fans