Sergio Busquets

Antimadridista1

What he does is so smart . Few people will notice it but his contribution in midfield is even more than useful for the team.
Williams outmuscled him for Bilbao's goal though :/

khaled_a_d

If Pogba is worth 80 million, Sergio is worth 10 times as much. I feel as though in 50 years time people will be naming the middle of the field as the "Busquets" position.

Unfortunately he might be the most underrated player in this team worldwide .not so many rate him and recognise what he does out of cules

Tiny Kim

Unfortunately he might be the most underrated player in this team worldwide .not so many rate him and recognise what he does out of cules

I think you'd be surprised at the amount of fans of other clubs that would love to have Busi in their team. Its just that the chances of Barca agreeing to sell him is slim to none, and thus they don't even bother dreaming about it.

Kohe321

I remember screaming with joy when I saw that. So sleek and precise, he angles it so the ball is hit up field allowing Neymar to keep up the momentum in his run completely. Busquets is just brilliant.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
What he does is so smart . Few people will notice it but his contribution in midfield is even more than useful for the team.

"If you watch the game, you won't see Busquets, but if you watch Busquets, you'll see the entire game" - Del Bosque.

Sums it up perfectly !

NICK

Yeah that does sum it up perfectly. We are just not as good without him in the team and I don't think he gets the credit he deserves, not even close. To be fair Iniesta seems to be the only one out of the current midfield trio who is not playing at the level as consistenly. Andres has been turning up for the big games though and I think he'll be great for the CL final aswell :cheers:

Last edited:

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
We need his "A" game in berlin, If anything that worries me from juventus is their fantastic 4 midfield and Busi will play a pivotal role for us in keeping their influence on the game to a minimal and give freedom to Raki and Iniesta to do their thing. Im sure he will show up!

P:s that backheel pass to Neymar :worthy:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Xavi: "I think Busquets is my natural replacement. He's destined to be Barça's leader for the next decade, without a shadow of a doubt."
Xavi: "Busquets is the player with the best understanding of football in the world. His game intelligence on the pitch is a wonder." [uefa]

Busi to be our captain next season

Home of Barca Fans