Sergio Busquets

raskolnikov

The music fits well with how much of a calm and perfect factor Busquets is in our team.
Best dmf in the world and second most important player at Barca.

This vid should be mandatory for all the idiots who consider him just an annoying diver.

hardyboy

He's been insanely good the last two games. Its really funny how he makes it look so easy. Hope he keeps up this form till the end of the season..An in form Busi is extremely vital for the team..

J

Jamie Cal

He's been insanely good the last two games. Its really funny how he makes it look so easy. Hope he keeps up this form till the end of the season..An in form Busi is extremely vital for the team..

Agreed. His performances had dipped a bit, but he's been a rock again lately.

Kohe321

Incredible. What a player !

I have watched this two times, and I'm at a loss for words with how awesome this performance was from Busquets. It's quite stunning how every single involvement he had with the ball during those 90 minutes the match lasted was simply perfect. Not one moment below fantastic quality, and that's before you even take his positioning into consideration, where I can't remember him doing a mistake once. He played a perfect match.

When Busquets plays like this, there is no DM in the world that can even touch him. Fantastic stuff.

DinhoR10

Most important player on the pitch today, even more than Messi, he's the reason we won. If theres control in the middle he provides it. In essence he is officially god. :worthy:

Ekul

This guy :worthy: Outstanding the other night, outstanding today, he's the player who makes us tick.

Not amongst Barca fans, but he is the most underrated player in the world imo.

Indispensable :busquets:

Home of Barca Fans