Sergio Busquets

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lol... Meta keeps saying 'in your face!' with that pic irrespective of Busi's performance, kinda double edged sword stuck out against the antis :D

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
That is why I hate him. He is like ten times shot after each game. Sorry guys but I can't stand such Hollywood! :banghead:

He is very very lanky so he is always getting caught by players and going down is just the way to defend himself you dont see him diving for pens or anything like that on a regular basis he is just letting the ref know that to watch what they are doing to him

I like when ebou straight up slapped him in the face that was funny

Olsend

He is very very lanky so he is always getting caught by players and going down is just the way to defend himself you dont see him diving for pens or anything like that on a regular basis he is just letting the ref know that to watch what they are doing to him

I like when ebou straight up slapped him in the face that was funny

Well you are positive, but I still think you can earn way much more by standing till the end on your feet than rolling like shot 5 times after every touch. I just hate when you see his face in pain and after Ref call FK he stands up with completely calm and easy face. Football is always physical game and let it be this way, guys like Sergi ruining image of football.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Well you are positive, but I still think you can earn way much more by standing till the end on your feet than rolling like shot 5 times after every touch. I just hate when you see his face in pain and after Ref call FK he stands up with completely calm and easy face. Football is always physical game and let it be this way, guys like Sergi ruining image of football.

sorry M8 i just love this player and i am prolly blinded by it.. i realise what you mean but i cant eb to bothered by it he is skinny as fudge and sometimes his legs look as if someone has been hitting him with a hammer... o well maybe he will get a lil better when he grows up a bit (still 21)

barca96

to be honest, we look kinda unsportmanlike because of him.
alves stopped play acting this season and now busi wants to take over the drama queen title lol

BlaugranaGirl

to be honest, we look kinda unsportmanlike because of him.
alves stopped play acting this season and now busi wants to take over the drama queen title lol
Alves still has his moments. ;)

The difference is, I often find Dani's diva moments comical, whereas Busi's just tend to annoy me.

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

Busquets is like marmite - you either LOVE him or you HATE him...........

I love him.

S

SRFC-ULTRAS

I absolutely hate Busquets probably my most hated player in World Football. A little diving scumbag is all he is.

7Skies

Busquest played well. He is still young and I hope he will keep improving.

IMHO he should put on 10-15 pounds of muscle in the gym, become more of a beast. :)

Home of Barca Fans