Sergio Busquets

gingerless

i'm not sure about you guys accusing iniesta of diving, i don't see it really... he does go down easy sometimes but look at dem legs they is twigs. he is also a dribbler and shames most defenders.

don't understand why people are bothered with xavi bitching at the ref, really what is wrong with that?? it's not like he's bribing the ref or something, he's a captain doing his job jeez

X

xaviniesta

Haters-gonna-hate.jpg

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
i'm not sure about you guys accusing iniesta of diving, i don't see it really... he does go down easy sometimes but look at dem legs they is twigs. he is also a dribbler and shames most defenders.

don't understand why people are bothered with xavi bitching at the ref, really what is wrong with that?? it's not like he's bribing the ref or something, he's a captain doing his job jeez

Personally I don't really care about diving or complaining to the referee (whether it's Barcelona players doing it or otherwise). Footballers are competitive, they want an advantage, I don't see it as a big deal.

And in Iniesta's case it's (more) understandable because he's tiny and frail...

Clockwise

Buccaneer

This.

B

barcelona6

Essien must be one of the most overated players in the world,Cambiasso shits all over him at DM.

Cambiasso in the Cl last year was a BEAST,especially vs Messi.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Sergi thought the game was getting a bit boring.. decided to spice it up a bit thanks your that u bastard

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
He played rather well as a CB. He looked upset after the own goal but it was just bad luck.

Home of Barca Fans