Sergio Aguero

S

Super Pippo

rossi isn't proven in england. that's kinda why he left.

in fact I am of the belief that he's too small to succeed in england. maybe when he's older and has developed more canny movement and positioning, perhaps he could make it work (as zola did) but until then I don't think he has the power needed.

he would be amazing in calcio, though.

I don't think thats why he left, he left because he wasn't getting enough playing time, and was never going to unseat Rooney. But when he did play, he played very well, which is never easy when you are coming in and out the team.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Taking the whole dressing room harmony bit out of the equation Meta, do you think Aguero will succeed in England if he does come in the end?

People must remember the deal isn't done yet and we could just end up screwing the Aguero idea off full stop.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
rossi grew up in new jersey, english is his first language.

you ever heard him speak? he has an american accent!

i should have not put probably since i knew that haha.

he is a fucking new jersey guido

[youtube]yKpCEhYdU60[/youtube]

i lost all respect for him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
what is forlan? very creative, good at linking midfield and attack, and good at holding the ball up. also unselfish and willing to run the channels and set team-mates up.

anelka is NONE of those things.
Actually Anelka has been quite unselfish this season, he doesn't have the creativity and passing ability needed but he's been a little different so far, he works A LOT harder for the team, but I do agree that him and Aguero won't be very compatible, one will have to change to suit the other. Drogba-Aguero is a mouthwatering thought though, goodness.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Taking the whole dressing room harmony bit out of the equation Meta, do you think Aguero will succeed in England if he does come in the end?

mate, if you play aguero and drogba alongside each other you'll destroy the league.

he's a fucking barbarian. his finishing is astounding, his movement is great, he can head it, shoot off either foot, he's quick, he's strong, he works hard too, he loves big games. the only flaw in his game is he can't play in a front 3 nor can he work alongside messi.

I mean, if he goes, he will embarrass a lot of PL defenders.

barcaUSA

kinda skeptical about this rumor. Prob just because I really do despise Chelsea I can't imagine someone so awesome as Aguero playing Chelsea football...and If Augero does go I hope its because he wants to win/actually get past the group stage of champs league/be challenged, I'd be sad to see him go for the money like a lot of people do these days :(

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
It's yet to be proven that Abramovich is still interested enough to dish out that kind of cash. I seriously doubt that Chelski have the funds available for this kind of operation.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well we are definitely in negotiations, but if the price doesn't lower enough to Roman's limit then I'm very sure we won't get him. If we don't get him I won't lose any sleep since we'll have saved ourselves an assload of cash, and instead we should turn our attention to players of a similar style with a lower reputation and pricetag but still good talent.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If Rossi couldn't speak English that would be a good warning sign to stay away from him because he probably has a serious mental disability...being from Jersey and all.

I'm still not entirely sold Rossi can be The Man, he's just not that prolific, and I'm worried he'd be overshadowed at Milan by the more confident Pato and their glory hunting fans will turn on him. I think he'd be better off on a more defensive system like Inter's when they give up on Balotelli, or on a slightly smaller club. When Roma finally puts Totti out to pasture and admits they need to rebuild he'd be the ideal centerpiece.

Last edited:

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Actually Anelka has been quite unselfish this season, he doesn't have the creativity and passing ability needed but he's been a little different so far, he works A LOT harder for the team, but I do agree that him and Aguero won't be very compatible, one will have to change to suit the other. Drogba-Aguero is a mouthwatering thought though, goodness.

I criticised Anelka a lot for his selfish style last season and the fact he didn't actually add that much past a few tap ins (his final total was terrible for a PL top scorer). This seasonI've been really impressed with him though, still scoring but he moves about, looks to play in others, chases etc. He was France's best player against Ireland, he was everywhere, totally outshone Henry.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I criticised Anelka a lot for his selfish style last season and the fact he didn't actually add that much past a few tap ins (his final total was terrible for a PL top scorer). This seasonI've been really impressed with him though, still scoring but he moves about, looks to play in others, chases etc. He was France's best player against Ireland, he was everywhere, totally outshone Henry.
Yeah, till minute 104.

Home of Barca Fans