Sergio Aguero

Hatem Ben Arfa

He's nothing but a disgraceful coward flying into that challenge.....sorry assault the way he did. SCUM! I hope he gets his customary injuries that mean he only plays half the season. I can't stand cowards like that who go in to maim or pretty much end the career of a fellow professional. SCUM

Devils

Aguero is a fucking lunatic and a complete scumbag.

Suarez and Costa get grilled by the English press as being monsters. Aguero should get the the exact same rep.

Neymessi

For some time,whenever I have seen him play he hasn't been a tenth of what he used to be before. This match wasn't any different.

slicknick

Is it me, or has this guy always been a bit overrated somehow? (De Bruyne too, for that matter)
I mean, he's good, but he surely has been way too inconsistent to be a world beater...

Last edited:

Dave Saves

Is it me, or has this guy always been a bit overrated somehow? (De Bruyne too, for that matter)
I mean, he's good, but he surely has been way too inconsistent to be a world beater...

The guy has scored 28 or more goals in every single season but one since he joined City. He has his weaknesses but over the course of a season he gets you goals.

And he is not a world beater by any means, has never even been in the Premier League team of the season in his six seasons in City.

barcanuck

Damn when I first read it I assumed it was minor and he's just doing it to avoid helping Messi again. Hope he is OK though.

Home of Barca Fans