Sergio Aguero

IamGundogan

The FA have appeals fast tracked nowadays to stop people abusing it by attempting to delay it. You'll also get an extra much ban for a 'frivolous' appeal.

Zincubus

Banned
Depends what was in the refs report.

^This ^

I'm thinking that , given the ref had a perfect view of the incident he will say that he actually saw the incident and decided to take no action . Given Kun's excellent behaviour record I think he will not be charged . It was reckless at worst so that's a yellow not a red card offence .

F

Flavia

[tw]770656089130041344[/tw]

He might get 3 matches. Out of the derby. A shame he was so stupid.

Devils

Well at least he wont have the chance to choke.

This is going to be an interesting match. So much bad blood Pep/Mou, Pep/Ibra, United/City...it's going to be tense. I can see United puling a big victory next match just because of how motivated United will be against City.

mateopol

He started at the weekend, his only non starts in Pep era was before CL game when he came back from international duty and Camp Nou game. Too much press talking after 1 tactical bench decision by Pep.

Total-Football

his style does suit guardiola .. but he's not fierce without the ball that's why Pep dropped him in Nou camp. he needs to work harder or Pep is going to pep and play with an army of midfielders instead of a pure 9

Hatem Ben Arfa

does anyone really believe Guardiola saying he wants Sergio to stay for many years? I don't and the writing is clearly on the wall. He's just coming out with these pleasantries because Aguero is to Man City what Totti is to Roma, and to despatch with him like he did Joe Hart or Toure will turn a good number of fans against him and maybe even some in the dressing room.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
does anyone really believe Guardiola saying he wants Sergio to stay for many years? I don't and the writing is clearly on the wall. He's just coming out with these pleasantries because Aguero is to Man City what Totti is to Roma, and to despatch with him like he did Joe Hart or Toure will turn a good number of fans against him and maybe even some in the dressing room.

Really now...

Home of Barca Fans