Sergi Samper

God Serena

He goes out there and runs in the middle of the pitch while Granada plays long balls and loses the ball out wide on a constant basis.

He'd really be better suited just staying with the B team than playing for Granada.

ini4ever

Lmao and sentences like 'he fucked up there', 'you see? he can't even put a good performance in Granada let alone other teams' coming out soon.

F

FlaFCB

He played today against Sevilla. Has anyone watched? Was he good?

Granada won and he played the whole game. I didn't watch it, but it seems he did well. Had 52 passes today. The first goal also came from an interception of his.

[tw]805050662878932992[/tw]

xXKonan

[tw]806641730636365829[/tw]

Seems like the rumors were false. He's happy at Granada and doesn't want to leave yet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Some people have already lost all hope on him, but don't write him off yet.

He might force his way back to the team if he keeps up his performances.

Robbie

I don't know if a club battling relegation is the best place for him right now. Was Granada the only club that wanted him?

xXKonan

I don't know if a club battling relegation is the best place for him right now. Was Granada the only club that wanted him?
In theory we sent him there because at the time Paco Jemez became manager of Granada and how he setup his teams made it favorable for Samper.

It could've worked but Granada fired Jemez which completely screwed up whatever plans we wanted in regards to Samper's Development. they hired Lucas Alcaraz who's Philosophy is completely opposite to Paco's and Samper struggled in his 5-4-1/5-3-2 Defensive Setup since it doesn't favor his play style at all.

I do think Samper will eventually adapt. He played well the last couple of games and today.

Raketa10

Good game, this season is to be or not to be for him. I hope he develops in good sub for Busquets. That would be ideal.

Home of Barca Fans