Serge Aurier

Bertus

According to L'Equipe, PSG started its official move yesterday and is trying to snatch Aurier from Toulouse. The parisian club sent a first offer.

-

There are rumors here that a big english club made its move too two days ago. I guess that's why PSG reacted like they did. Seems that the Aurier's case is coming to an end.

Bertus

If anyone is interested:

[video=vimeo;99412320]http://vimeo.com/99412320[/video]

[video=vimeo;99460338]http://vimeo.com/99460338[/video]

[video=vimeo;99838602]http://vimeo.com/99838602[/video]

Come on Nasser buys him FFS. I don't want shitty Abate.

Bertus

Very big news from Le_Parisien.

Aurier on his way to PSG

• The first contacts are now a few weeks old. Laurent Blanc and Olivier Létang had called Serge Aurier to inform him of PSG interest.
  • Now It's President Nasser Al-Khelaifi turn to put his hands on that case. According to a close relation to Aurier, PSG boss met with Olivier Sadran, Toulouse's president, in Qatar a few days ago. During that rendez-vous, they both discussed the details of the transfer of the young 21yo player.
  • Clément Chantôme, who's back from loan from Toulouse is still a PSG player for one more year. He could be part of the deal. Aurier's fee is said to be 8M euros.
  • Both clubs should find an agreement with no big problem (Chantôme is worth around 3M euros).
  • Far from being insignificant, President Al-Khelaifi intervention make it credible. As of today, Aurier seems now to be the top priority for PSG's board.
  • Simultaneously to the negociations led by Nasser al-Khelaifi, PSG also recently sent a contract offer to aurier (4 or 5 years, as he can choose).

Finally PSG realized Abate is pure shit.

Go go Nasser, finish the job. We believe in you o/

Best president ever if you manage to sntach him. :wub:

Nasser :worthy:

Bertus

lol. With all that money it´s easy.

Come on dude, Aurier is worth 8M euros. That's nowhere near a fortune.

Not the fault of PSG money if some clubs prefers to chase a 40M winger to make him play RB instead of looking at a promising young talent that is actually cheap to get in that inflated market.

SwiftGuyver

Come on dude, Aurier is worth 8M euros. That's nowhere near a fortune.

Not the fault of PSG money if some clubs prefers to chase a 40M winger to make him play RB instead of looking at a promising young talent that is actually cheap to get in that inflated market.

P$G are one of the main reasons why the current market is so inflated though!

you couldn't even win Ligue 1 before the Qatari money arrived.

Bertus

P$G are one of the main reasons why the current market is so inflated though!

you couldn't even win Ligue 1 before the Qatari money arrived.

Oh really:

- Get your fact right, because we won the ligue 1 once.
- News at 11, usually teams will less money than their competitors win less titles. Marseille and Lyon till the Qataris arrived had loads of money because of rich owners/investors compared to us. Lyon won 6 titles in a row because of Aulas money. Did you know it? I guess not, or you would not spout bullshits.
- We are not the main reason. New rich clubs existed way before qataries bought PSG.

So really, what a bunch of bad faith.

Anyways, as i said, Aurier is cheap. Coura's comments is totally off topic.

Egert

Estonian Culé
PSG is Ligue 1's Bayern. Buying all the best players from other teams. But I think this is a good move for Aurier, if he decides to move to PSG. Would have rather see him at Barca, but we will try to sign him in 2-3 years anyway for 40-60M.

SwiftGuyver

Oh really:

- Get your fact right, because we won the ligue 1 once.
- News at 11, usually teams will less money than their competitors win less titles. Marseille and Lyon till the Qataris arrived had loads of money because of rich owners/investors compared to us. Lyon won 6 titles in a row because of Aulas money. Did you know it? I guess not, or you would not spout bullshits.
- We are not the main reason. New rich clubs existed way before qataries bought PSG.

So really, what a bunch of bad faith.

Anyways, as i said, Aurier is cheap. Coura's comments is totally off topic.

- i knew you'd won it before the Qatari money arrived. although you're wrong. you actually won it twice. sorry i should have said you only won Lique 1 twice rather than you couldn't even win Lique 1. so much better. what a glorious history.

- Lyon never had anywhere near as much backing/funding as you currently have, it's a different situation and you know it.

- you're only competitive because of the sudden cash injection. same as Man City, Chelsea, Monaco etc. that's a fact.

- you are one of the main reasons the market is so inflated. sorry that's a fact.

Aurier would be a great buy for 8m though no doubt.

Last edited:

Bertus

According to Canal Supporters:

• - Serge Aurier is currently enjoying his holidays at Puerto Banus in Andalusia with some other players from the Ivory Coast national team.
  • - Aurier is still unsure about where to go: PSG or EPL.
  • - PSG offered him a bigged salary than its EPL competitors.
  • - Laurent Blanc and Gasset are back from Austria since last night.
  • - Both of them travelled today to Puerto Banus to meet with Aurier.
  • - If this meeting is successful, expect news soon.

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I thought Van der Wiel did a decent job at PSG last season, so it's a shame he'd probably be benched in favour of Aurier. Bad news for the Dutch NT too, maybe.

JamDav1982

I thought Van der Wiel did a decent job at PSG last season, so it's a shame he'd probably be benched in favour of Aurier. Bad news for the Dutch NT too, maybe.

Was Van der Wiel even the starting rb?

Always seemed to be Jallet whenever I watched them.

Bertus

VdW has very serious problems with his knee.

Months passed and he can still not train at the moment despite the great help of Bayern shaman himself.

Jallet will leave this summer.

VdW will be in competition with Aurier.

It's like that in every big clubs. At leats 2 players to compete for each position.

Home of Barca Fans