Serge Aurier

Co0ter

He is a very defensively sound player with great lungs- much like Alves (stamina wise) was when a little younger. He isn't going to be an attacking powerhouse but we don't need that, but he is very able going forward regardless. Alba going forward with him playing a more defensive role sounds good, or even Mathieu as defensive LB with him going foward is even better considering Messi might be playing more to the right now that Suarez is coming. Having a RB that is capable going forward but able to play good defensively to cover Messi's lack of tracking back would be useful.

Most of this is based on speculation however. Our defense needs balance- two attacking fullbacks like Alba and Alves was always going to be suicidal against good opposition.

Bertus

Aurier: "PSG and Monaco can talk to the people that serve my interests"

Serge Aurier, that is a player of Toulouse till 2018 is dreaming about the EPL. But if it doesn't work out, he's not closing the door to PSG or Monaco.

"It was written that i had an agreement with Arsenal, that it was already signed... It was not true. All i can say is that i like the EPL a lot and that is the league i like the most. It was always clear, i always preferred the EPL because it's the league that is the best for me I believe."

"That said, i didn't have any agreement with any club and so, I am free to discuss with any clubs that are interested in me. Playing in the EPL is a dream, but sometimes you don't reach your dreams. Hence that's why if PSG or Monaco are interested, i will not close the door."

"PSG and Monaco can reach the people that serve my interests and we'll see how it goes. All i want is to join a club that gives me garantees that i will play. PSG? It's a very good club, among the Top 8 in Europe. It's interesting to see a club that can buy any player (he's wrong there, we can't anymore because of the FFP, but whatever :rolleyes: ) being interested in me."

"You know, I am from Paris, so it's something that has to be considered when PSG is interested in me. But you know, I leave competent people around me to have business with clubs".

FC B

It looks to me like a potential very good transfer for Barca but I doubt our board thinks the same.

Galning

As I said, no Catalan media have been linking us to Aurier as of late. I don't think we're interested.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
good. his average with moments of terrible.

Can he defend? Yes. Is he a RB not a RW? Yes. Is he better than Alves? Yes. Is he dead cheap? Yes. Can he attack? Yes. Would Barca be after him if he was a RW? Yes :cry:

Bertus

good. his average with moments of terrible.
Nope.

He won the best RB award last year in the french league because he's very consistent and has very good stats.

Actually, dunno if it's true but L'Equipe said he has the best stats as RB from big european leagues last season.

But I guess anyone that comes from the french league will be tagged as crap by those who belittle it, so nvm.

Robbie

Brilliant player, but you lose him for a few months whenever the African Cup of Nations rolls around, then you probably get him back injured or with malaria (like Kolo Toure with us a few years back)

Home of Barca Fans