Semifinal: Netherlands - Argentina 0-0 (2-4 pk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryu Hayabusa

Then go Nederland, beat the hell out of Germany and instill some sense of humility to many of its obnoxiously flaunting, bragging fans.

:D
You will excuse some trolling in the course of such an historic event ;)

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Netherlands will do the same to Argentine what Germany does to Brazil. I already told you so.

Nigel De Jong is out, who's going to mark Leo Messi, Wesley Sneijder?

Argentina is a better team than Netherlands & better defensively than both Brasil & Netherlands.

Even though people like to play it down to big there man up on this forum.

Richard.H

The All European final that I predicted since last week seems to be coming true :(

I really hope Argentina goes through though, but I still see Germany beating them. Holland is a huge test for the Argies anyway. I have a tough time seeing how the Argentine defense can contain Robben.

PaulFCB

Banned
The All European final that I predicted since last week seems to be coming true :(

How does what happened tonight in Belo Horizonte affect the other game?
Germany were heavy favorites to qualify anyway, of course, the score was totally unexpected, but tomorrow it can be totally different.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The Netherlands have not been remotely as solid as Germany, and Argentina has not been remotely as weak as Brazil...

And the result today is one of those football games that happen once in a while, and considering neither team will want to repeat the embarrasment of Brazil, they'll both be more careful and take less risks...

Richard.H

The Netherlands have not been remotely as solid as Germany, and Argentina has not been remotely as weak as Brazil...

And the result today is one of those football games that happen once in a while, and considering neither team will want to repeat the embarrasment of Brazil, they'll both be more careful and take less risks...

I really hope this doesn't happen. I want to watch an entertaining game from both sides.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
At least both sides have a system unlike Brazil today who were just walking around, without any intensity, defensive formation, or pressing.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
At least both sides have a system unlike Brazil today who were just walking around, without any intensity, defensive formation, or pressing.

Yup, Argentina's system is passing the ball to Messi, and Netherlands' system is passing the ball to Robben...

Which is pretty similar to Brazil's system of passing the ball to Neymar, but since he wasn't on the pitch tonight, everything went to the toilet...

Gilberto

Nigel De Jong is out, who's going to mark Leo Messi, Wesley Sneijder?

Argentina is a better team than Netherlands & better defensively than both Brasil & Netherlands.

Even though people like to play it down to big there man up on this forum.

Nigel did train with the group today. Tomorrow, they'll see how his body responded to the training and decide whether or not he will play. De Guzman is most likely going to play in Nigel's place if Nigel can't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans