Semifinal: Netherlands - Argentina 0-0 (2-4 pk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leo

Banned
@SkySportsNews
Netherlands striker Robin van Persie a doubt for World Cup Semi-Final with stomach problem #SSN

By the way I wouldn't be surprised if LVG is letting hot balloons in the air to distract Argentina tactics. RVP out, De jong in etc. Who knows?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'll remember to laugh when the final is Brazil-Argentina.

Good. At least you know you'll lose ;)

The only one laughing will be me. ;)
But well, I stop it now with the arrogant remarks and wait for the actual results. :p

BarcaGirl

Van Gaal: “We don't want Messi to show that he's the best. We have a plan against Argentina.”

I don't have a good feeling about tomorrow :(

Bertus

Van Gaal: “We don't want Messi to show that he's the best. We have a plan against Argentina.”

LvG will substitute Robben with Krul after 5 min, and ask him to break Messi in midfield :worthy:

Egert

Estonian Culé

Looks like Argentina will fight for the 3rd spot :lol: :pep:

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Sabella is not novice...Argentina will prepare for the strongest Holland...and this Holland is not really dominant... I will keep looking at it positively until I have no other option

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Netherlands will do the same to Argentine what Germany does to Brazil. I already told you so.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

And what was that again? Columbia and Chile are much better teams than Portugal and France? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans