Scholes Vs Xavi (Not a direct comparison thread)

W

woobie

(But you have scouser cooties, Ed. How'm I to know you won't steal my hubcaps while I'm concurring?!?!?)

C

Carefree

so what's the point of this thread? Another overrated Brit compared to a talanted player?.
Yeah, yeah we had this before, certainly Scholes is better than Xavi, Beckham better than Iniesta, Nicky Butt better than Xabi Alonso, Lampard better than Iniesta, and Shearer better than Villa. That's why England from Scholes generation looked so amazing that can't beat any decent opponent. Giants!!

It's not a comparison thread. Read the opening post before talking out your arse, and you aint funny with your 'Butt better than Alonso and Stoke better than Barcelona' jokes, something this forum seems to find hilarious. Very juvenile.

Why is it always other fans than Culés who compare players with each other. Everyone here knows very well that Xavi is above Scholes.

BTW: They can only be compared to each other if you only look at Scholes seasons from 2006-2011 where he started to play Xavis role. Before that he played a similar role as Messis does now (apart from the goals and obviously the enormous class Messi has compared to Scholes) right behind the two attackers. That is why he scored more goals. After he changed position he scores LESS goals than Xavi.

Xavi has won all he can win. Scholes no where near that level despite him being 5,5 years older. Based on 2006-2011 it really is a no contest. Period.

That said Scholes is a wonderful player but Xavi tops it all and is above everyone else (in the midfield) and has been for a long time now. Scholes was no where near that reputation. He has not been near the Ballon d'Or as well (and don't use that crap = because he is English) Bullshit IMO.

See above.

By the way, anyone who says Scholes is overrated is a muppet of the highest order.

Guardian

It's not a comparison thread. Read the opening post before talking out your arse, and you aint funny with your 'Butt better than Alonso and Stoke better than Barcelona' jokes, something this forum seems to find hilarious. Very juvenile.

See above.

By the way, anyone who says Scholes is overrated is a muppet of the highest order.

Stop repeating this to everyone like a retarded gramophone ffs - it's not a comparison thread blya blya blya, it's not a comparison thread ... it's not it's not... Shut it. Yeah even you couldn't explain what this thread is about, it's not my fault that you've got an intelligence of goat's scrotums, pumpkin. Xavi vs Scholes (but it's not a comparison thread). Yeah we've got it, professor, now I suppose we have to suck Scholes balls, otherwise we're kids who knows shit about football. As if Scholes played for the Faroe Islands. As if England and United are role models for modern, technical, attractive football. Yeah sure, this is my personal opinion, titso, so get it over already. Now go and cry me a river, because I think that England's players are overrated.

PS Messi's case with Argentina is completely different. Maradona is an imbecile and run the team like a clown. Only a clown could invent a 4-1-5 formation, with Macherano the only midfilder. My grandma would have done better. George Best played for a small country, Di Stefano was never a Spaniard, why he would care about Spain? Seriously, do you have any logical cells in your box?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
If we're talking peaks then obviously Xavi is better but Scholes is a legend aswell.

And jamie, what's up with you? you talk more about manchester than ou talk about barcelona nowadays...

C

Carefree

Stop repeating this to everyone like a retarded gramophone ffs - it's not a comparison thread blya blya blya, it's not a comparison thread ... it's not it's not... Shut it. Yeah even you couldn't explain what this thread is about, it's not my fault that you've got an intelligence of goat's scrotums, pumpkin. Xavi vs Scholes (but it's not a comparison thread). Yeah we've got it, professor, now I suppose we have to suck Scholes balls, otherwise we're kids who knows shit about football. As if Scholes played for the Faroe Islands. As if England and United are role models for modern, technical, attractive football. Yeah sure, this is my personal opinion, titso, so get it over already. Now go and cry me a river, because I think that England's players are overrated.

Once you've calmed down and finished your little spastic attack, have a read of the first post (again).

It's a thread taken from redcafe, a forum that is generally even more biased than this one, and this thread has fuck all to do with Xavi/Scholes comparisons, I thought I made that perfectly clear in the thread title, evidently not clear enough for the slower ones like yourself.

To be quite frank, I couldn't give a toss what you think of England or Scholes in general. We have a fantastic set of individuals and always have done, but consistently flattered to decieve. Spain were even worse than us before their Euro 2008 triumph, despite being absolutely loaded with incredibly gifted players in every position on the pitch.

Speaking of Alfredo di Stefano, although not Spanish, he played 30 times for them - as opposed to just the 6 for Argentina... yep, now stop making a clown of yourself.

Home of Barca Fans