Sandro Tonali

Andresito

Staff member
No those are all deep lying playmakers

Stop trolling.

"Regista in Italian means ?director.? It actually means the one who directs, who dictates the offensive play of the team.
A regista is not the one who would run around the pitch vying for the ball, but it?s someone who would start his move by lying deep in his own half just in front of the centre-backs and finding his teammates with balls that would be difficult to spot even on a TV screen.
Such is the elegance of the regista."

Sounds very much like Vieira dawg

Messigician

Stop trolling.

Sounds very much like Vieira dawg

You stop trolling learn the difference between an anchor a advanced playmaker a deep lying playmakers and a regista.

Viera was exactly that a CDM who dictated.the offensive tempo of the game. Tonali is in the same vein

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I have my doubts about this rumour, but if it's true then I won't be surprised to see them sell Arthur. I just don't see them signing a guy like Tonali to play all three of them(incl FdJ) in the midfield.

JamDav1982

Not seen all that much of him but if he has a good range of passing he already brings something FDJ and Arthur dont.

May well be Arthur and FDJ are too similar to be in same team long term.

khaled_a_d

And Tonali is much more leaning towards these types of players than powerful beasts like Vieira and Tour?.

Was talking to a friend of mine who is a Juve fan and followed Sandro a lot, said that this is far from the truth. He has a nice hair and started at Brescia and this is the reason of the comparison with Pirlo

He describes him as young Vidal with much better passing. Said that Tonali himself prefers comparison to Gatusso over Pirlo

Andresito

Staff member
Was talking to a friend of mine who is a Juve fan and followed Sandro a lot, said that this is far from the truth. He has a nice hair and started at Brescia and this is the reason of the comparison with Pirlo

He describes him as young Vidal with much better passing. Said that Tonali himself prefers comparison to Gatusso over Pirlo

Did your friend write this article? :lol: https://www.football-italia.net/151837/tonali-you-will-see-different-brescia

Tonali has admitted that he has been a lifelong Milan fan but joked that the reason people have compared him to Andrea Pirlo is ?because of the hair?.
?Yes, and Gennaro Gattuso was my idol,? he said. ?Today, I?m inspired by Luka Modric, among others.

?It?s the hair?s fault [that I?m compared to Pirlo]. It doesn?t bother me, but it?s not a suitable comparison for me.
Having similarities is one thing, but on the pitch it?s completely different. Pirlo had extreme qualities. I don?t know who will be able to reach his heights.?

Still, I never said he was a copy of Pirlo. Pirlo himself has said Tonali isn't much like him and that he's more suited for a midfield of two.
Sandro is grittier and with more energy, perhaps more like Verratti, without the hot head. Above all he's midfielder who's good on the ball, something we have in Arthur and Frenkie. But Tonali is probably the best ball winner of these.

vuji_31

And not soo good at passing like Pirlo.

De Jong CDM, Tonali as CM (something what was Rakitic in 2015) and we need someone like Iniesta.
I would love to see Pedri there.

Arthur also can be in plans here. But this midfiled have great complementary skill set.

xXKonan

Gerard Romero claims we want him but have not put an offer for him.

He also said earlier in one of his tweets the club doesn't have 60 Million euros to easily splash.

vuji_31

Gerrard Romero type of writing :
''Barcelona want Tonali, if they don't bring him they will bring someone else. V.I.P news.

Id on't believe any word from that cunt. Why he didn't publish it earlier, not now when everybody knows it because it is on news.

LABarcaFan

Mundo Deportivo:

Brescia's requested 60 mil. for their talent Sandro Tonali has denied Barcelona's intention to buy him.

Home of Barca Fans