Sandro Tonali

Newcomer

Milan pay 10M for the loan, with an option to make it permanent for 10M plus 15M bonuses.

EhfwwDZXcAABBzr

Remember the good old days the president were saying how he had refused 65 M from Bar?a or PSG ? Hilarious.

The guy has just accepted 10 M loan + bonus in options...

Laughable.

Porque

I think Tonali wanted to stay in Italy, but for 10m upfront he would have been a sound option for Koemans double pivot.

TheStig

He is in a lot better form this season, he is fulfiling his potential. There are not a lot of DMs who could work in our normal sistem, Tonali could.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If we were willing to pay 60m buyout fee for Zubimendi then we should be all over this or at least consider it. Rumors Milan might have to sell him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
On his way to Newcastle to 70m euros.

Makes me sick to my stomach that a player like him is there for the taking, but that we either cannot sign him due to financial constraints or won't even consider him because Xavi is jerking off to Zubimendi comps on YouTube.

Also Newcastle's recruitement team deserves a lot of praise because they could have gone the PSG way or Barca way under Bartomeu, but are making smart decisions.

khaled_a_d

On his way to Newcastle to 70m euros.

Makes me sick to my stomach that a player like him is there for the taking, but that we either cannot sign him due to financial constraints or won't even consider him because Xavi is jerking off to Zubimendi comps on YouTube.

Would loved him here for sure

jamrock

70m plus his wages is a bit out of our range I think.

Our sweet spot is 60m at the very top end and whatever we offer him as wages SA can double that easy.

But a great player, we should sell FDJ to get him lol

Sailor Mars

Just when you think Milan might be turning things around, they do something like this.

Serie A might be in a worse position than previously thought.

Home of Barca Fans