Sandro Rosell

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's not 10 y.o. though. Being in such an important position demands certain level of communication.
Maybe it's a one off so let's not go crazy.

nebeer

Love is All
Whenever I look at the directors' box and see the Presidents of two clubs sitting next to each other, it looks funny as the Presidents don't even celebrate goals for their teams, they just sit their like statues. haha.

J

jake

me too, at least you can be fairly certain there wont be anymore transfers ala kerrisson henrique ...

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I like Rosell.

samuel_L_Jackson.gif

You what ??

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Too little, too late with his 'response' today...Came off as the winy little tool, Rosell is...Two months later, really??

Moe

powered by;
his statement today weren't only about the Clasicos. he waited until the season ended (not only the football season but also the basketball, handball..etc ended) and reviewed it.

P

PhilS

Good statement today from Rosell. It's rare to hear top management admit mistakes, the humility fits in with the Barca style.

45 million euros, plus sales proceeds, that's a fine budget to improve the best team in the world. Look what they got for 3 million last winter. Sales proceeds will be lower with buy-back provisions for all Masia products.

Barcafan 2304

Too little, too late with his 'response' today...Came off as the winy little tool, Rosell is...Two months later, really??

All of a matter of perspective i guess. Could be argued he considered and thought about the situation before giving a response rather than react to Madrid's games in the heat of the moment.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He displayed some poor form in his latest interview. Managed to disrespect pep, Abidal and Cesc.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He said pep knows Cesc isn't worth 40 mil. That was patronizing towards our manager and disrespectful towards Cesc.
Regarding Abidal, Rosell said he's doesn't know why he didn't sign an extension yet.

He should take a course in how to be tactful.

Home of Barca Fans