Sandro Rosell

Tomchin

I've been highly critical of Rosell in the past (mainly because of his ongoing vendetta with Laporta), but this time, I have to applaud him. The commitment-card is a very good initiative, and the whole idea of limiting the amount of new socis, makes a lot more sense now.

Cule Angles, I remember that some months ago I had a discussion with you where we both concluded that such a "commitment-card" would be the perfect solution for new socis. Rosell could have avoided a lot of controversy if he would have introduced that "commitment card" 3 months ago (instead of now), but oh well...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I didn`t get the Laporta topic . So here I post what Laporta said on Catalan Radio a few minutes back ,

Laporta ,`This is very clear that the RM is behind the accusations of doping against Barcelona which is a disgrace. Rosell board has to defend more players and therefore not to be offended again.`

W

woobie

There's a large article on Mundo Deportivo's website about what Rosell is doing about the situation. Someone who reads Spanish with more fluency than I may wish to take a look.

Beast

The Observer
Laporta throwing us in the middle to make Rosell as a man who can't defend Barca... we said we didn't make any accusations so did the sports minister who confirmed it... don't throw us in the middle of your issues

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Laporta throwing us in the middle to make Rosell as a man who can't defend Barca... we said we didn't make any accusations so did the sports minister who confirmed it... don't throw us in the middle of your issues
lol Gio pretty clear that your presdent went to that radio and asked them to do it otherwise they wouldn't have made such remarks..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
At times Catalan press consults with Barca officials about their headlines so it wouldn't surprise me if Madrid did the same.
But noone really knows if Perez is behind it so best leave it behind. I'd still push for legal actions vs. people who reported it though.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

If by denying each and every case gets clear like water then no one is a terrorist in this mighty world.

Beast

The Observer
Perez is not stupid to do that.. you are dealing with a very smart businessman who based his connections on good relation with everyone foes before friends

Don't be stupid to believe he is anywhere behind this

F

Flavia

Perez is not stupid to do that.. you are dealing with a very smart businessman who based his connections on good relation with everyone foes before friends

Don't be stupid to believe he is anywhere behind this

Or that's what he thought everybody would think... Madrid is behind this, thru perez or somebody else. One has to be too naive to think it's just random.

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Rosell ... i predict a 5 - 0 result so we don't lose our custom.

He hasn't learnt yet that in football any cheerful prediction made in public always hits back with the inverse.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans